第一夫DNC人演讲完结版 所有内容由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“演讲比赛主持人结束语”。
When it comes to giving our kids the education they deserve.孩子们应该受到很好的教育说到这个问题 Barack knows that like me and like so many of you.Barack懂得就像我们中很多人一样
He never could’ve attended college without financial aid.没有助学贷款他也不可能上大学
And believe it or not.when we were first married.你们相信吗在我和他新婚之时
Our combined monthly student loan bills were actually higher than our mortgage.我们的助学贷款的压力甚至远大于房贷 We were so young.so in love.and so in debt.当时我们那么年轻 那么相爱 还负债累累
That’s why Barack has fought so hard to increase student aid and keep interest rates down.因此Barack 竭尽全力提高助学金额 同时压低利息 Because he wants every young person to fulfill their promise 他希望让每一个年轻人都能大展宏图
And be able to attend college without a mountain of debt.不必为了求学而债台高筑
So in the end.for Barack, these iues aren’t political-they’re personal.归根到底 这些对他来说根本无关政治 推己及人而已 Because Barack knows what it means when a family struggles.他深深地知道困难家庭的处境
He knows what it means to want something more for your kids and grandkids.他懂得希望子孙过上好日子是怎样一种感受
Barack knows the American Dream because he’s lived it…..他知道什么是美国梦 因为他曾亲身经历
And he wants everyone in this country to have that same opportunity, 他希望全国的每一个人都有同样的机会
No matter who we are.Or where we’re from.Or what we look/ or who we love.无论身份无论家乡 无论种族 无论信仰和情感
And he believes that when you’ve worked hard ,and done well , 他相信当一个人努力奋斗出人头地
And walked through that doorway of opportunity… 在通过机遇的大门之后
You do not slam it shut behind you…you reach back, 不会自私的关上门 而会转身伸出援手
And you five other folks the same chances that helped you succeed.给予人们共同的机会一起成功
So when people ask me whether being in the white house has changed my husband, 如果你要问我白宫四年是否改变了我的丈夫
I can honestly say that when it comes to his character.and his convictions.and his heart, 我可以坦诚相告不论是他的品格 信仰还是内心
Barack Obama is still the same man I fell in love with all those years ago.此时此刻的他任然是彼时彼地我爱上的那个人
He’s the same man who started his career by burning down high paying jobs 如今的他还会像那时一样 拒绝掉高薪工作
And instead working in struggling neighborhoods where a steel plant had shut down.而深入社区基层 去帮助濒临倒闭的钢厂的职工和家属 Fighting to rebuild those communities and get folks back to work..去重建那样的社区帮助人们再度就业
Because tor Barack.succe isn’t about how much money you make.因为对他来说 成功的标准并不是收入
It’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.而是你对他人生活的积极影响
He’s the same man who.when our girls were first born, 太还是那个 当女儿刚降生时
Would anxiously check their cribs every few minutes to ensure they were still breathing.会分分钟就跑到婴儿床边去查看女儿是否还在呼吸的父亲 Proudly showing them off to everyone we knew, 会抱着女儿去找所有的熟人显摆
That’s the man who sits sown with me and our girls for dinner nearly every night, 他至今仍每晚和我跟女儿一起吃晚餐
Patiently
answering their questions about iues in the news.耐心的回答关于新闻和实事的问题
And
strategizing about middle school friendships.为他们在学校交朋友的事出谋划策
That’s the man I see in those quiet moments late at night ,hunched over his desk.每天深夜我都见他在办公桌旁沉默着
Poring over the letters people have sent him.翻看着一封封寄给他的信
The letter from the father struggling to pay his bills… 有的信来自艰难谋生维持家用的父亲
From the woman dying of cancer whose insurance company won’t cover her care … 有的信来自被保险公司弃之不管的癌入膏肓的女性
From the young person with so much promise but so few opportunities.有的心来自图有大志却怀才不遇的年轻人
I see the concern in his eyes …and I hear the determination in his voice as he tells me ’ 我看到他为此忧心不已 他无比坚定的对我说
You won’t believe what these folks are going through ,Michelle…it‘s not right..你无法想像他们过着什么样的日子 米歇尔这是不对的We’ve got to keep working to fix this.we’ve got so much more to do.我们必须再接再厉去改变这些我们做的还远远不够