吸血鬼日记第二季经典台词_吸血鬼日记经典台词

台词 时间:2020-02-29 04:55:04 收藏本文下载本文
【www.daodoc.com - 台词】

吸血鬼日记第二季经典台词由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“吸血鬼日记经典台词”。

吸血鬼日记第二季经典台词

S2 E11、If I do this, you and me, call a truce.如果我做了这个,你和我休战

2、At least I fooled one of u.至少我骗过了你们中的一个

3、There’s zero you can do about sth.你对某事无力回天

4、Don’t be obvious, Stefan.别激动,S。

5、You have to be straight with me.你必须对我实话实说

6、Your deputy, screwed up, plain and simple.显而易见,是你的人搞砸的7、No good deed goes unpunished with u, does it? 好心遭雷劈,不是吗?

8、We haven’t officially met.我们还没正式见过

9、What game are u playing? 你在搞什么把戏?

10、Doppelganger hijinks ensued.你的替身胡闹呢

11、Go ahead, take your threats, stake your claim.来呀,发威呀,找我算账呀

12、Our bond is unbreakable.咱们之间不会被离间的13、Let go of me!别烦我!

14、Calm down/settle down 冷静

15、Don’t pout.别撅嘴

16、That’s more like it.这还差不多

17、Fireworks and rocket’s red glare 翻云覆雨

S2 E21、He’s just been though a little bit of an ordeal.他只是有点难熬

2、You walking on eggshells around me.你战战兢兢的待在我周围

3、You’re lurking.你躲在这里啊

4、You’re reaching.该你出手了

5、You didn’t put in any effort at all.你根本没用力

6、Ninja turtles 忍者神龟

7、No comedic timing at all.不是开玩笑的时候

8、I won’t back down 我不会逃跑

9、It’s hideous.太丑了

10、What made u wisen up? 什么又使你想开了?

S2 E31、This whole pretending to hate me thing is getting a little silly.你这假装恨我的举动开始变得有点傻

2、There is a huge asterisk next to that statement.这个可大有说头了

3、Feel free to look around.随便看看

4、What makes u think that has any power over me? 你凭什么认为这话有用?

5、I’m not going to put up with the drama.我再也受不了你闹情绪了

6、It’s not exactly uplifting.这听起来可不好

7、I gue that would put a strain on a marriage.这会是你们的婚姻变得紧张吧

8、You didn’t dip deep enough.你找的不够仔细

9、Just forget all of it.这一切都算了吧

10、I know I chipped a little bit off of your wall of hatred.我知道你开始有一点点不讨厌我了

11、I got lucky with the ring.幸好有个戒指

12、Friends don’t manipulate friends.朋友间不该相互算计

S2 E4

1、It looks like he found someone to occupy his time.他找到可以分神的人了

2、Have u completely forsaken ur nature? 你真的完全摒弃自己的天性了吗?

3、Indulge me for a little while.迁就我一会儿

4、Use your own tactics against u.只是你彼之道还施彼身

5、She’s not exactly a fan of u.她可不怎么待见你

6、Ignorance is bli.无知是福

7、I beg your pardon? 你说什么?

8、I’m a work in progre.我正在改善

9、I’m an animal.我是个粗人

10、Enough with the innuendos.开门见山吧

11、Let’s be above this.我们冰释前嫌吧

S2 E51、I’m not really buy it.我不信

2、Don’t turn sth.into sth.it’s not.别胡思乱想无事生非

3、I can’t take this.我接受不了

4、That’s the million dollar question.这就是问题的关键了

5、I don’t want you to get distracted.我不想你被别的事情分心

S2 E61、S: You’re staring.E: I’m gazing.S: It’s creepy.E: It’s romantic.2、lingering stares 含情脉脉

3、It makes me the odd man out.我成了孤立的一个人

4、Ask eager beaver.去问他自己吧

5、Let me put it to u in another way.换句话说吧

6、Someone’s feisty.有人发火了

7、All is right in the world.一切都好

8、There were a few hiccups.出现一些小状况

9、I’ll always be one step ahead of u.我凡事都先你一步

10、I riled Katherine up.我把K激怒了

11、Mind control is a neceary evil.意念控制很邪恶但很必要

S2 E71、She’s running scared.她现在战战兢兢

2、She’s out of tricks.她黔驴技穷了

3、Don’t give me that goody-goody crap.别跟我满口仁义道德的废话

4、Stop fuing.别小题大做

5、Don’t sneak up on a vampire.别鬼鬼祟祟的靠近一个吸血鬼

6、Why the charade? 玩什么把戏?

7、Does Elena enjoy having both of u worship at her altar? 你们俩如此钦慕E,她一定乐在其中吧

8、All will be groovy.万事大吉了

9、I apologize for my involvement.我对我牵涉其中感到抱歉

10、How do I stay out of it? 我怎样才能置身事外?

11、Death would have been too kind.死对你来说太轻巧了(对K女王说的)

S2 E81、He thinks he blacked out.他认为自己晕过去了

2、Buzz kill 真是唠叨

3、Give me some credit.相信我,好吧

4、The cliché of it all makes me itch.这种陈词滥调弄得我浑身不舒服

5、The elephant in the room lets out a mighty roar.要开始讨论不该说的话题

6、Road-trip bonding 公路谈心

7、I digre.我离题了

8、I pi sb.off.我把某人惹毛了

9、This is life and death.这事关生死

10、Damon对Elena的表白:(被D感动死了,当时就哭了…)I love you, Elena.And it’s

because I love you that I can’t be selfish with you.Why you can’t know this? I

don’t deserve you, but my brother does.God, I wish you didn’t have to forget this.But you do.S2 E91、What is this about? 是什么事?

2、Elijah was the Easter Bunny compared to Klaus.相较于K,E一文不值

3、I’m even worse at duplicity.我更不善于搞两面派

4、If u r setting me up in anyway… 如果你给我耍花招……

5、That and the free wi-fi.那不是自由的漂流者吗?

6、U set us both on a path of death.你让我们走上了不归路

7、I’ll always look out for myself.我会一直好好保护自己

8、U don’t exactly make it very easy on me.你可一点不让我省心啊

9、He’s just fishing around.他只是打听一下

10、Warlock 男巫,术士

11、He was always working an angle.他总是打着自己的算盘

12、Don’t shut me out.别拒绝我S2 E101、We’re awesome.我们是谁呀

2、What exactly do you have to achieve by this? 你究竟有什么目的?

3、We didn’t come all the way out here for nothing.我们不能白跑一次,空手而归

4、Slater was a vampire almanac.Slater是个吸血鬼通

5、Watch ur step.当心脚下

6、Klaus doesn’t want to be pointed out.K的行踪飘忽不定

7、It’s exactly what u wanted all along.这就是你一直想做的8、I can’t go through that.我受不了

9、Get rid of her 弄走她

10、I’ve known u my entire life.我们从小就认识

11、I spared him.我赦免了

12、If I had a dollar for every time, some evil vampire surprised me.也许每次邪恶的v来找麻烦,我都带着给我惊喜的钱币吧

13、Don’t u dare.不准进去

14、It is the right call.这是正确的做法

15、That right there was the biggest mistake u’ve ever made.你那么做真是个天大的错误

S2 E111、Why r u on some suicide miion? 为什么你会做那些不要命的事?

2、Elena’s on a martyr tear.It rivals ur greatest hit.E就想做个烈士。还真是和你有一拼。

3、I know it’s weird of me to just stop by.我知道我这么出现很奇怪

4、I’m trying to track down sb.我试着找某人

5、I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to repeatly to save ur life.在苦中作乐不停的救你。

6、Let’s hope for the best.让我们往好方面想吧

7、Don’t be such a grump.别总这副臭脾气。

8、I’m a man of my word.我一言九鼎

9、I make a deal.I keep a deal.我说到做到

10、U r playing me.你在耍我11、I picked a fight with her.我向她挑衅来着

S2 E121、Death happens.We come, we go.Sooner she dies, the better.人固有一死。有人生有人死。让她(rose)早死早超生吧。

2、I think we got some wires croed here.我觉得我们有些结没有解开

3、U r hallucinating.那只是你的幻觉

4、U caught me off guard.你让我措手不及

5、I can’t take this anymore.我受不了了。

6、Forgive me if I overstep my boundaries by giving a help.要是我因帮助你而越界了请原谅。

7、I appreciate the gesture.我为此感到荣幸。

8、There’s been enough doom and gloom and personal growth for one day.今天的凄惨和个人成长已经足够了。

9、I can’t be what other people want me to be.我不可能变成别人期望的那种人。

S2 E131、I don’t want to overanalyze.我不想小题大做

2、I may just have to go get a hero hairdo of my own and steal ur thunder.我可能要给自己弄个英雄发型抢你的风头

3、You told me to stay under the radar.你告诉我要我低调点儿

4、Maybe we’re getting off the wrong foot here.我觉得我们之间有误会

5、You can’t make this stuff up.你隐瞒不了这些

6、You totally blew her off.你彻底无视人家

7、I’m steering clear of all women at the moment.我现在拒绝和所有女人扯上关系

8、Putting ur faith in him was a dumb move.信任他实在太愚蠢了

9、That words is off limits to u.这词在你的使用范围外

10、I’m here to see Elijah’s promise is upheld.我在这儿是看着他(Elijah)保守承诺的11、get in line 说重点

12、I know I’m nothing to u.我懂我对你无足轻重

13、U can booty call me anytime u want.我随叫随到

14、Damon的一段话:

I’m in love with a woman I can never have.Andie aumes she’s with another man.But it’s not the point.The point is I’m in love with her.And it’s driving me crazy.I’m not in control.S2 E141、just get the point 说重点

2、it’s a big snooze.真是多此一举

3、you’re falling hard 你被我迷倒了

4、you think it’s a setup? 你认为是个陷阱吗?

5、there’s such a wealth of history there in Richmond.这是历史悠久的地方

6、she can’t stay in the dark forever.她不可能永远蒙在鼓里

7、it’s inappropriate with children in the house.家里有孩子,这样不好

8、they’re laying low.他们想低调一点

9、how dare u come in here and challenge me? 你怎么敢向我挑战?

10、bundle up 加件衣服吧

11、I’ll put him in a trance.我会使他进入迷睡状态

12、he’s so crushing on u.他明显对你有意思

13、wu out 退缩

14、you’re on dangerous ground.不要太过分了

15、get it loud and clear 完全明白

16、you’re that punk kid 你是那样叛逆的小子

S2 E151、He's crafty.他很狡猾

2、we don't know what all that encompaes.我们并不了解内容

3、tell me u're actually gonna be careful for once.小心驶得万年船

4、don't play dumb.别装聋作哑

5、i relished in the blood.我嗜血成瘾

6、killing Elijah would be a suicide miion.刺死Elijah是自寻死路

7、i feel like there's some tension in ur relationship.你们的关系好像有点紧张

8、just poorly executed awesome actions.成败在于行动

9、big on facts.热衷真相

10、i just want u to fight for it.我只想让你争取一下

11、if any harm comes to my son because of what u did, u'll answer to me.我儿子若因此事受到任何牵连,我跟你没完

12、i'm going to have to call ur bluff.我倒要看看你怎么吓唬我13、he's just trying to stir up trouble.他这是挑拨我们

14、maybe i'm reading into things.或许我太多疑

15、we're at irreparable odds.我们不可能回到过去了

S2 E161、That’s incredibly stupid of you.你真是傻到家了

2、----Have you heard from sb.? 你有…的消息吗?----Not a peep 一点都没有

3、It’s your move.=== It’s up to you.取决于你

4、How much longer can she stay in the dark? 我们能瞒她多久?

5、We’re pouting now? 我们在闹别扭吗?

6、That’s not his call to make.这不是他就能决定的7、I’ll stay anchored.我会一直支持你

8、Things just got real awkward.事情真是越来越尴尬了

9、I’m feeling like loopy.我觉得我真是呆瓜

10、Tit for tat.以牙还牙

11、I thought that she was tripping out.我以为她神游了呢

S2 E171、You’re the one in cahoots with them.你和他们是一伙的2、I don’t have it in me to hear any more lies from you.我听够了你们的谎言

3、This is disaster bad.真是糟透了

4、Just cleaning up some loose ends.只是想完成一些未了的事

5、I’m creating a distraction.我来声东击西的。

6、I’ll be super pied if you lock me out.如果你把我拒之门外,我会超级不爽的7、There’s a reason I was called to do this.这是命中注定的使命

8、Everything you touch just falls apart.凡是与你有关的事都走向了衰败

9、She’s locked and loaded.她完全准备好了。

S2 E181、That guy is a buzz kill.那家伙真是扫兴

2、Don’t forget you’re on the outs with your GF.别忘了你在和你的GF闹矛盾

3、So jumpy.真敏感

4、Don’t look so glum.别这么郁闷

5、I call the shots.我说了算

6、You can’t let on that you know.你不能露出马脚

7、This with is all juiced up and aiming to kill.女巫是这件事的关键,她决心要杀我8、He’s just trying to bait us.他只是在试着引诱我们

9、Do you mind if I steal your date for a moment? 你介不介意我借你的舞伴一下啊?

10、So you lay it out on the line for Elena, no matter what.所以你会不计任何代价帮助Elena,对吗?

11、How do i know when you’re going to go blabbing things to your GF? 我怎么知道你什么时候泄露给你的GF?

12、I’ll make all the like and death decision.我会当断则断

13、Here’s to duplicity.这就是暗度陈仓

14、Damon经典语句

Let me be clear about something.If it comes down to you and the witch again, I’ll gladly let Bonnie die.I’ll always choose you.S2 E191、Your ability to make demands has long paed.你早就没资格提要求了。

2、He lives by a code of honor.他以荣誉为准则为信条。

3、You need to back off.你别多管闲事

4、Fashionably late.一如既往的迟到

5、Splitting from the team.Going rogue.离队。单独行事

6、I figured you still might be kicking.我猜想你还想反抗

7、Every creature needs to have a weakne in order to maintain the balance.每 种生物都要有个弱点来维持平衡

8、Thank you for entertaining me.谢谢你逗我开心。

9、Klaus does not live by any rules but his own.Klaus我行我素惯了

10、I know not why he courts me.我不知道他为什么追求我11、Why so grumpy? 为什么生气

S2 E201、I’ll write her a great eulogy.我会隆重悼念他的2、You’re so bent on dying.你已经决定去送死了。

3、You just wish you had the balls to do it yourself.其实你也希望你能有胆量这么做。

4、I’m hanging in there.我会坚强的。

5、It can cripple you.它会让你不堪一击。

S2 E211、Are you nuts? 你疯了吗?

2、Us ending on up on good terms isn’t exactly on my bucket list.我这辈子都不指望能在临终前和你言归于好

3、Don’t bother trying to get through.别费劲想逃出来了

4、Glad to know I still have a dance partner.真高兴我还有个伙伴

5、You do not want to me with me right now.你现在最好别惹我6、The moon has paed its apex.月已中天

7、A punishment for meddling.对搅局的惩罚

8、I’ll putting my faith in it.我要赌一把

9、Quite the predicament.情况窘迫

10、She’s in shock.她吓坏了

S2 E221、You need to lighten up.你不要急

2、Tomorrow we can return to our regularly scheduled drama.我们明天才可以重回正轨

3、I practically slammed the door in his face.我当面拒绝了他

4、We run into complications.我们出了状况

5、You’re just shy of usele.你基本一无是处

6、Damon&Elena 第二季最后一集感人时刻: Damon:I’ve made a lot of choices that have gotten me here.I deserve this.I deserve to die.Elena: No.You don’t.Damon: I do, Elena.That’s OK.Cause if I’d have chosen differently, I wouldn’t have met you.I’m so sorry.Done so many things to hurt you.Elena: It’s OK.I forgive you.Damon: I know you love Stefan.And it will always be Stefan.But I love you.You should know that.Uh...? Elena: I do.Damon: You should have met me in 1864.You would have liked me.Elena: I like you now.Just the way you are.~~~KISS~~~

Damon: thank you.Elena: You’re welcome.7、I rarely get played for a fool.我几乎没被人耍过。

下载吸血鬼日记第二季经典台词word格式文档
下载吸血鬼日记第二季经典台词.doc
将本文档下载到自己电脑,方便修改和收藏。
点此处下载文档

文档为doc格式

    热门文章
      整站推荐
        点击下载本文