星球大战7经典台词

台词 时间:2022-09-29 23:38:56 收藏本文下载本文
【www.daodoc.com - 台词】

星球大战7经典台词

导语:《星球大战7》影片故事设定在《星球大战6:绝地归来》中恩多战役之后的31年,讲述了新老英雄们齐心协力粉碎第一秩序邪恶阴谋的故事。想了解更多的经典台词,请跟小编来应届毕业生经典台词网吧。

《星球大战7》经典台词

1.Han Solo: Chewie, were home.

汉·索洛:楚伊,我们到家了。

2.【出自预告片】

Luke Skywalker: The Force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power, too.

卢克·天行者:我们家族拥有的原力很强。我父亲有,我拥有,我的妹妹有,你也有那种力量。

3.Rey: There are stories about what happened.

蕾伊:有一些故事,是关于以前发生的事情。

Han Solo: Its true. All of it. The Dark Side, the Jedi. Theyre real.

汉·索洛:是真的,都是真的。黑暗面,绝地武士,他们活生生存在。

4.Leia: Hope is not lost today... it is found.

莱娅:希望并未在今天消失,它被寻回了。

5.Han Solo: Ive got a bad feeling about this.

汉·索洛:对这件事我感觉很不好。

6.Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

Stormtrooper: What did you say?

冲锋兵:你说什么?

Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

Stormtrooper: I will tighten these restraints, scavenger scum!

冲锋兵:我会锁紧它们,拾荒垃圾!

Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

Stormtrooper: I will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

冲锋兵:我会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

Rey: You will drop your gun.

蕾伊:你会把枪扔掉。

Stormtrooper: And Ill drop my gun.

冲锋兵:我会把枪扔掉。

7.Finn: What should we do with her?

费恩:她来了,我们怎么办?

Han Solo: Is there a gabage chute... or trash compactor?

汉·索洛:那里有没有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾夯实机?

8.Poe Dameron: Why are you helping me?

波·达梅隆:你为什么救我?

Finn: Because its the right thing to do.

费恩:因为这是正确的.事情。

Poe Dameron: ...You need a pilot.

波·达梅隆:……你需要飞行员。

Finn: I need a pilot.

费恩:我需要飞行员。

下载星球大战7经典台词word格式文档
下载星球大战7经典台词.doc
将本文档下载到自己电脑,方便修改和收藏。
点此处下载文档

文档为doc格式

相关专题
    热门文章
      整站推荐
        点击下载本文