西餐考试句子_西餐考试可选句子

其他范文 时间:2020-02-28 01:45:59 收藏本文下载本文
【www.daodoc.com - 其他范文】

西餐考试句子由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“西餐考试可选句子”。

西餐考试可选句子

点菜用语

1.请给我菜单.May I have a menu,please

2.是否有中文菜单 Do you have a menu in English?

3.在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗 Would you like something to drink before dinner 5.可否让我看看酒单 May I see the wine list

6.我可以点杯酒吗 May I order a gla of wine

7.餐厅有那几类酒 What kind of wine do you have

8.我想点当地出产的酒 I'd like to have some local wine.9.我想要喝法国红酒 I'd like to have French red wine.10.是否可建议一些不错的酒 Could you recommend some good wine

11.我可以点餐了吗 May I order,please

12.餐厅最特别的菜式是什么 What is the specialty of the house

13.餐厅有今日特餐吗 Do you have today's special

14.我可以点与那份相同的餐吗 Can I have the same dish as that

15.我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐).I'd like appetizers and meat(fish)dish.16.我正在节食中.I'm on a diet.17.我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/sugar).18.餐厅是否有供应素食餐 Do you have vegetarian dishes

20.你的牛排要如何烹调 How do you like your steak

21.全熟(五分熟/全生).Well done(medium/rare),please.一、Taking Reservation(接受订座)

1、Chinese/Western Restaurant ,Can I help you

中餐厅/(西餐厅),需要帮忙吗?

2、I’d like to reserve a table by the window/near the corner

我想预订一张靠窗/靠角落的桌子

3、For what time and how many persons ?

什么时间,几位?

4、Ten past seven/half past eight/six thirty for about ten

七点十分/八点半/六点三十分,大约十位

5、May I have your name ,please

我可以知道您的名字

6、Two tables for 20 this evening at 8:00

今天晚上八点,二张桌子有20位

7、I’m sorry ,sir ,I’m afraid we’ll be full up at that time

对不起,先生,恐怕那时我们餐厅已经满了

8、Would eight o’clock /western Restaurant be ok?

晚上八点/西餐可以吗

9、May I have your name ? How to spell please

我可以知道您的名字吗,怎样拼写

10、How many persons ,please

一共几位

二、Seating the guests(领座)

11、here would you like to sit

您喜欢坐哪儿?

12、This way please ,Is this table all right

这边请,这张桌子可以吗?

13、Do you have a reservation

您有预订吗?

14、I’m sorry ,the restaurant is full now

对不起,现在餐厅已经满.15、One moment please ,We’ll bring the menu soon

请稍等,我们马上把菜单拿来

16、This way please!/Follow me please!

这边请,/您先请

三、Taking orders(接受点菜)

17、Can I take your order now

可以点菜了吗

18、What would you like

您要来点什么

19、What kind of pie would you like

您喜欢哪种馅饼

20、We have peach,lemon and apple cream

我们有蜜桃冰淇淋、柠檬冰淇淋和苹果冰淇淋

21、I’d like some fruit

我想要一些水果

22、We have Guangdong food ,Sichuan food and Shandong food

我们有广东菜、四川菜和山东菜

(1)Sit down, please.Here is the menu.May I take your order, sir? 请坐,给您菜单。先生,您要点菜吗?

(2)What would you like to have, coffee or tea? 您要喝咖啡还是茶?

(3)would you like to have some wine with your dinner?您用餐时要喝点酒吗?(4)It’s our chef’s recommendation.这是我们大厨的拿手菜。(5)Here is the bill.Please sign it.这是您的账单。请签字。(6)what kind of food would you like to have?您想吃什么菜?

(7)You may sign the bill.The hotel will charge you when you leave.您可以签帐单。离店时会给您结帐。

(8)It never goes to the head.(不管喝多少)它也不冲脑。

(9)Have you anything in mind as to(decided)what to drink?您决定了喝什么吗?(10)we look forward to having with us tonight.我们期待您今晚大驾光临。

(11)I’m sorry , but I didn’t quite catch what you just said.对不起,我没有听明白您刚才的话。

(12)I beg your pardon?/Pardon? 对不起,请再说一遍。

(13)Sorry, sir ,but I don’t understand what you mean.很抱歉,先生,我没有听懂您的意思。

(14)Pardon, madam.I am afraid I didn’t follow you.对不起,太太,我没有听明白。(15)What was that? 你说什么?(此话比较随便,也要用升调)(16)Sorry, but could you say it again? 对不起,您能再说一编吗?(17)would you mind repeating, please?请再说一遍,好吗?

(18)could you please repeat a little more slowly?您能再慢点儿说一遍吗?(19)It’s delicious and worth a try.它鲜美可口,值得一试。

(20)Many guests give high comments on the wine.许多宾客对这种酒赞赏备至。(21)i suggest that you have a taste of Sichuan dishes.我建议你们尝尝四川菜。(22)try the green crab if you don’t mind.如果您不介意的话,不妨尝一下这种青蟹。(23)please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.如果你有什么问题,请随即和我们联系。

(24)you’ll regret if you don’t have a test..如果您不尝一下,您准会后悔的。(25)I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.很抱歉,让您久等了。

(26)I’m really sorry, but I seem to have mierved a dish..真对不起,我好像上错了一个菜。

(27)I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.我上错了汤,真抱歉。

(28)I want to apologize.Is there anything I could do?我该道歉,我能想点办法吗?(29)Bottoms up!干杯!

(30)It is a must for every birthday dinner.这对每个生日庆宴都是必不可少。

(31)The great wall is a must for every foreign tourist.长城是每位外国游客必去之处。(32)I wish you good health.祝您健康。

(33)Let me wish you every succe.祝您一切顺利。(34)I hope you’ll have a good time.祝您玩的痛快。

(35)Bon Voyage!一路顺风。

(36)on consumption to master account根据实际消耗由主人包付。Open bar on a fixed price.在预先定时定价范围内酒会客人随便享用。(37)cash on delivery(C..O.D)来客自负饮料费。

(38)How do you like the fish cooked this way?您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?(39)What do you think of Chinese food?您认为中国菜怎么样?(40)Do you think the soup is tasty?您认为这个汤可口吗?

(41)Do you think the price is reasonable?您认为这个价格不公道吗?(42)What’s your opinion of their service? 您对他们的服务有什么意见吗?

(43)I suggest we(should)go to a Chinese restaurant for a change.我建议到中国餐馆去换换口味。(should可以省略)

(44)Would you like to have some wine with your dinner?你们用餐时想喝点酒吗?(45)what would you like for dinner/deert?您喜欢吃点什么餐/甜点?(46)How would you like the steak/eggs?您喜欢怎么样做的牛排/鸡蛋?

(47)I would suggest Californian red wine for the beef steak.我建议您配牛排喝加利福尼亚红酒。

(48)I What about American breakfast? 吃美式早餐好吗? 1:早餐

w:Good morning.madam.Are you ready to order?Would you to have breakfast buffet or A la carte? 早上好,小姐。您准备好点菜了吗?您要吃早餐自助餐还是散点呢? G:A la carte,please.I'll choose something form the menu.散点吧。我会从菜单上挑选餐点。W:May I take your order now,madam? 现在您要点菜了吗,小姐?

G:Yes.I'd like to have a continental breakfast.是的,我要欧式早餐。

W:Certainly,madam,would you like Toast,breakfast roolls,croiants or Danish pastries? 好的,小姐。你要多士,早餐软包,牛角包还是丹麦包? G:Croiants,please.牛角包。

W: What kind of fruit juice Would you like? 您喜欢哪一种果汁呢? G:Pineapple juice.菠萝汁。

W:Coffee or tea,madam? 你要咖啡还是茶,小姐? G:Black coffee.Please.清咖啡。

W:So that's Croiants,pineapple juice and black coffee.那就是牛角包,菠萝汁和清咖啡。G:That's right.对的。

W:Thank you.madam.谢谢,小姐。

1-1:早餐

W:Good morning,May I take your order now? 早上好,您现在点菜吗?

G:Please give me a few minutes.I'm not yet ready.再给我几分钟,我还没有准备好。W:Please take your time,sir.请慢慢挑选,先生。

G:Waiter....I'D like to have a full breakfast.服务员....我想要美式早餐。

W:Certainly.sir.Which kind of juice would you like? 好的,先生,你要什么果汁? G:Orange.橙汁。

W:Would you like sausage,bacon or ham? 您要香肠,烟肉还是火腿? G:Sausage,please.香肠。

W:How would you like your eggs.sir.您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

G:Two fried eggs, fried over.两个鸡蛋,两面煎。

W:Certainly.Would you like toast,breakfast rolls,croiants or Diansh pastries? 好的,您喜欢多士,早餐软包,牛角包或者丹麦包? G:Croiants,please.And I'd like to have a black tea.牛角包。我还要红茶。

W:Certainly,sir.So that's orange juice.sausage and eggs.fried over.Croiant and a black tea.您点了橙汁,香肠,两面煎的煎蛋,牛角包和一杯红茶。

G:That's right.对的。

W:Thank you,sir.谢谢,先生。

:Good after gentlmen.welcome to parklane wester restaurant.How many person are there in your party? 中午好,先生们。欢迎来到柏丽西餐厅。请问总共有几位呢? G:Three.三位。

W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.您们喜欢坐吸烟区还是无烟区呢? G:Smoking.吸烟区。

W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.How about this table? 请跟我来。我给您们找位子。这张桌子可以吗? G:Yes.Thank you.好的。谢谢。

W:Please take a seat.Here's the menu.Take you time please.I'll take your order a moment later.would you like something to drink first? 请坐。这是菜单。请慢慢看。稍候我来帮您点单。先来点喝的怎么样? G:We have three Tsing tao.给我们来三支青岛。

W:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.请稍等。我马上去拿过来。

W:May I take you order now ,sir? 先生,我现在可以帮你点单了吗? G:Yes.Can I order set lunch? 好的。我可以点中午套餐吗?

W:Certainly.How do you want your Set lunch of ,sir? 当然可以。先生,您想要什么中午套餐?

G:I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate.hot coffee.我要白豆忌廉汤,西冷牛扒配烧汁,鲜水果碟,热咖啡。W:How would you like your sirloin steak done ? 请问您好的西冷牛扒要几成熟? G:Medium well.七成。

W:Shall I bring your coffee now or later? 您的咖啡要现在上还是饭后上呢? G:later.稍候再上。

W:Would you like something else? 请问您还要其它吗? G:No.That is all.不了,就这些。

W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.10分钟后我们将把你点的中午套餐熟好。G:Good.Thank you.非常好。谢谢。

W: You are welcome.It's our pleasure to service your.不用谢。能为你服务那是我们的荣幸。

3:晚餐

W:Good evening.gentlmen.Have you made a reservation? 晚上好,先生们,请问您有预定吗? G:No.I'm afraid we haven't.恐怕没有。

w:Never mind ,sir.A table for two?This way,please.没关系,先生。是两位吗?请这边走。G:Can we sit here by the window? 我们可以坐到靠窗的位吗?

W:I'm sorry.Sir.The table has been reserved.there is a sign on it.I'll seat you anther table.不好意思,先生,这个位已以被预定了,这里是有标志。我给您找另一张桌子吧。G:Ok,thanks.可以,谢谢。

W:would you like to have a drink first? 先来点喝的怎么样?

G:Yes.We'll have two beers.好的,先来两杯啤酒吧。w:Two beers.Certainly.sir.当然可以,先生。

G:Can we have the menu.please?

请拿菜单给我们。

w:Here's the menu.sir.I'll back to take your order in minute.菜单在这里,先生。我稍等会儿再来取您的点菜单。3:晚餐

W:Good evening,Madam and Sir.Welcome to the parklane restaurant.May I help you? 先生,女士,晚上好。欢迎来到柏丽餐厅,有什么 可以帮到您? G:Yes,please.是的。

W:Do you have a reservation? 请问您有预定吗?

G:Yes,I reserved a table for two yesterday afternoon,in the name of Mr,white.是的,我昨天下午以怀特先生的名义预定了一张台。

W:Just a moment,please.I'll have a look at our reservation book.请稍候,我查一下我们的预定记录。

W:Oh,yes,Mr,white.We're expecting you.We have a window seat reserved for you.This way please.Will this table be fine? 哦,是的,怀特先生,我们下恭候您的光临。我们给您留了一张靠窗的位子,请这边走。这张桌子可以吗? G:That's ok.可以。

W:Please take a seat.Here is the menu.I'll take your order a moment later.would you like to have a drink first?two beers?

请坐。这是菜单。我一会儿为您点菜。先来点喝的怎么样?两杯啤酒吗? G:All right.Thank you.好的,谢谢。

W:You are welcome.It's our pleasure to service you.不用谢。能为你服务那是我们的荣幸。

下载西餐考试句子word格式文档
下载西餐考试句子.doc
将本文档下载到自己电脑,方便修改和收藏。
点此处下载文档

文档为doc格式

    热门文章
      整站推荐
        点击下载本文