英语剧:快乐的大脚(修改版)由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“快乐的大脚英文台词”。
开心企鹅 Happy penguin
The beautiful Antarctica is the homeland of Little penguin and his family.企鹅一家在南极的快乐生活。
小企鹅:“噢!太阳出来了。爸爸——,妈妈——,快来呀!”
Little penguin: Oh, the sun is rising.Daddy, mommy, come here.爸爸、妈妈:“哦——,真是美好的一天!”
Daddy & Mommy: Wow, what a beautiful day.小企鹅:“爸爸,妈妈,你们看!太阳照在冰山上闪闪发光,我们的家园真美丽。”
Little penguin: Look, the icebergs are shining in the sun.We have a beautiful homeland.妈妈:“是的,宝贝。我们的家园不仅美丽,还很富饶。”
Mommy: Yes, baby.Our homeland is not only beautiful, but also fertile.小企鹅:“我爱你——南极。来吧,朋友们,让我们跳起来吧。”
Little penguin: I love you, Antarctica.Come on, my friends, let’s dance.小企鹅一家和六只小企鹅一起快乐地跳起踢踏舞。
小企鹅一家外出寻找食物,发现生活在南极的以吃鱼为生的动物因为没有东西吃而濒临死亡,小企鹅决心找出食物逐渐减少的原因。
北极熊、海豹和海狮:“我们很饥饿!我们要吃食物。”
Animals: We are hungry.We need food.小企鹅问:“你们怎么了?”
Little penguin: What’s wrong with you?
海狮有气无力地吐出几句话:“我们出来寻找食物。”
Sea lion: We are looking for food.海豹和北极熊: “我们已经三天没有吃到鱼了。”
Seal & Polar bear: We haven’t had any fish for three days.妈妈:“再这样下去找不到鱼吃,我们都会被活活饿死的。”
Mommy: If we cannot find fish, all of us will die from hunger.小企鹅:“也许是外界的原因引起的,在冰原之外。那里有我们不了解的生物——外星人。”
Little penguin: Maybe it was caused by the outside forces.Outside the ice, there is a kind of creature we do not understand-ALIENS.爸爸&妈妈:“我们该怎么办呢?”
Daddy & Mommy: What should we do then?
小企鹅自告奋勇地说:“不行,我一定要查明原因!
Little penguin: I will go and find out the cause.动物们:“我们一起去。”
Animals: Let’s go together.爸爸:好儿子,你长大了。
Daddy: Good boy, you have grown up.妈妈:“妈妈为你感到骄傲,但是你一定要小心啊!”
Mommy: I am proud of you.Take good care of yourself.爸爸&妈妈:“我们等你回来。”
Daddy& Mommy: We will be here waiting for you.小企鹅:“再见,爸爸妈妈!”
Little penguin: Goodbye, daddy.Goodbye mommy, Goodbye.小企鹅和它的伙伴们决定要找出鱼荒真正的原因,于是它们开始了跋山涉水艰难的旅程,并发现了海上巨轮,小企鹅勇敢地追随巨轮,阻止捕鱼。
小企鹅:“准备好了吗?”
Little penguin: Are you ready?
动物:准备好了。
Animals: yes。
小企鹅:我们走吧。
Little penguin: Let’s go!
小企鹅:“好大的风!好大的雪!但是没关系,兄弟们,我们可以办到。”
Little penguin: It’s so windy.There is so much snow.That’s all right.We can do it.Come on.北极熊:“加油吧!”
Polar bear: come on.海狮:“开始吧。”
Seal: Let’s go.小企鹅:“你们还好吗?
Little penguin: Are you OK?
动物:没事。
Animals: it’s nothing.小企鹅:“加油啊!快来呀!推!1,2,3„„”
Come on, let’s push, 1,2,3„
动物们:“耶!我们做到了!”
Animals & Little penguin: Yes, we did it.动物:“看,那是什么?”
Animals & Little penguin: Look, what is that?
(巨轮抛下大网捕鱼)
小企鹅:“一定要有人阻止他们!不让他们捉走我们的鱼!”
Little penguin: It must be stopped.We can’t let them catch all the fish.动物:“不,这太危险了。现在,我们回家去吧。”
Animals: No, it’s too dangerous.Now, let’s go home.小企鹅:“不要,再见,朋友们!”
Little penguin: No, Good-bye, my friends.动物:“不——!”
Animals: No„
小企鹅被捕捞进入了海洋馆,勇敢的小企鹅用动人的踢踏舞和人沟通,引起人类的共鸣,不再侵犯动物的家园,人和动物和谐相处。
小企鹅:“你好!我叫Mambo。我想问,你们为什么要抢走我们的鱼? 我说的话你们能听懂吗?拜托,你们偷走我们的鱼,请回答我的问题。我该怎么办?”
Little penguin: Hello, I amMambo.Why are you taking our fish? Hey, can you hear me? You are taking our fish, Please answer me.What should I do?
小女孩爸爸:看那些企鹅。
Daddy: Look, they’re penguins.小女孩:Hello, hello.小女孩:“爸爸妈妈,为什么企鹅不理我。”
Little girl: Daddy Mommy, the penguin didn’t say hello to me.小女孩爸爸:它听不懂我们的话。
Daddy: Because it doesn’t understand what you are saying.女孩: 哦,我知道了。
Little girl: Oh, I see.I have an idea.女孩:“企鹅为什么要跳舞?”
Little girl: Daddy Mommy, why are the penguins dancing?
小女孩妈妈:“它们是想告诉我们,人和动物要和谐相处,我们的世界才会更加美好。”
Mommy: They want to tell us something, people and animals should live in harmony, and then we will have a better world.小女孩:“让企鹅回家吧,不要再侵犯它们的家园了。”
Little girl: Let the penguins go home.Don’t go into their homeland.全体:“我们永远是朋友!”
All : We will be friends forever.