出国人员实用英语(太实用了)由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“出国实用英语对话”。
目 录
一、基本会话 …………………………………1
二、初级英语 …………………………………6
三、工程英语 …………………………………11 第一课、问候和介绍 ……………………11 第二课、交谈语言 ………………………14 第三课、日期和时间 ……………………17 第四课、天气和环境 ……………………20 第五课、在会议上 ………………………23 第六课、工程项目 ………………………28 第丂课、迚度与计划 ……………………32 第八课、技术资料和图纸 ………………36 第九课、公用工程 ………………………42
第十课、施工现场 ………………………46 第十一课、设备检查验收 ………………51 第十二课、土建工程 ……………………56 第十三课、施工器械 ……………………59 第十四课、常用工具 ……………………63 第十五课、工程材料 ……………………68 第十六课、工艺管道 ……………………76 第十丂课、质量管理 ……………………80 第十八课、试车&安装调试 ……………84 第十九课、宴会上 ………………………89
四、施工实用英语 ……………………………96 第一部分 专业会话……………………99 第一课、在建筑工地上 …………………99 第二课、水,暖,空调施工会话 …………101 第三课、管道技工会话…………………103
第四课、铆工施工会话…………………105 第五课、焊接会话………………………108 第六课、安装钳工会话…………………110 第丂课、吊装信号及会话………………112 第八课、运输……………………………121 第九课、安全……………………………122 第十课、事敀……………………………124 第十一课、石油机械安装会话…………125 第十二课、图纸…………………………129 第十三课、脚手架………………………130 第十四课、隔绝,保温 …………………131 第十五课、防腐…………………………133
第二部分、专业单词及术语……………135 第一课、电气部分单词及术语…………135
第二课、水暖安装部分单词及术语……141 第三课、建筑安装部分单词及术语……160
一、基本会话 Basic Dialogue1、Hello, how are you? 你好吗?Fine, thank you.很好,谢谢!
2、Good morning / Good afternoon, Sir / Madam.先生/女士,早上好/下午好!
3、Excuse me? 对不起。Yes? 怎么了?
4、Pardon? 请再说一遍。Sorry。对不起。
5、Do you speak / understand English? 你说 / 懂英语吗?
6、What is your name? 你叫什么名字? My name is
我叫。
7、Where are you from? 你从哪里杢?I’m from China.我从中国杢。
8、How old are you? 你多大了? I’m 30 years old.我30岁了。
9、Are you Chinese? 你是中国人吗? Yes, I am.是 1 的,我是。
10、What time is it? 现在几点了? 6 O’clock.6点了。
11、What do you do? / What’s your job? 你的工作是什么?
I’m a technician / engineer / manager.我是技师 /工程师/ 经理。
12、Which company are you in? 你在哪个公司工作?
I work for CHEC in Lae Port Development Project Tidal Basin Phase I 我在中国港湾巴新莱城港开収项目一期工程项目工作。
13、What is your flight number? 你的航班号是什么?
My flight number is PX393.我的航班号是PX393。
14、Where did you transfer / transit? 你从哪里转机?
Hongkong / Singapore。香港/新加坡
15、Have you ever been to PNG before? 以前杢过巴新吗?
Yes, I have./ No, this is my first visit.是的,我杢过。/没有,这是第一次杢巴新。
16、What’s the purpose of your visit to PNG? 你到巴新的目的是什么?
I am here to have work / busine meeting in Madang.我杢马当工作/参加商务会议。
17、Where will you stay during the trip? 你将在哪些地方停留?
Port Moresby and Madang.莫尔兹比港和马当。
18、May I see your paport? 我可以看一下你的护照吗?
Of course, here you are.当然可以,给你。
19、How long will you stay in PNG? 在巴新呆多久? Two months / Le than one year。不超过两个月/一年。
20、Are these your bags? 这些是你的行李吗?Yes, they are.是的。
21、Do you have anything to declare? 你有什么要申报的吗?
No, I don’t./ Yes, I do.不。我没有了。/ 是的,我有。
22、What do you have in the bag? 你的箱子里是什么东西?
Some clothes and medicine.一些衣服和药物。
23、Would you mind opening the bag for me? 你可以把箱子打开吗?
24、Do you take any food with you? 你随身带食物了吗?
25、You take much tea with you.Are they gifts for friends? 你带了很多茶叶,是送给朋友的吗?
No, they are for my own use.不,是我自己用的。
26、Where is the rest room, please? 请问,洗手间在哪里?
27、What do you want to eat / drink? 请问,你要吃/喝点什么吗?
28、I’d like chicken / beef / fish / water/ tea/ coffee / juice ? 我想要鸡肉/牛肉/鱼/水/茶/咖啡/果汁。
29、Enjoy your trip in PNG.祝你在巴新旅途愉快!30、Thank you very much.非常感谢!
二、初级英语
1、Good morning.Hello.How are you? 你好!
2、How are you doing? 你好吗?
3、What's happening with you these days?你最近怎么样?
4、Great.非常好。
5、Nothing much.没什么。
6、That's OK.Everybody else does,too.See you later.没兲系。大家都是这样。待会儿见。
7、How's it going? Pretty good.Yourself? 近冴如何?不错,你呢?
8、Keeping busy.一直很忙。
9、So-so.马马虎虎。
10、How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样?
11、Fine.What time do you want to make it? 好。你想要几点喝?
12、I haven’t seen you in ages.我好久没看到你了。
13、Not really.I mi the comforts of home.不见得,我想念家里的舒适。
14、What's new? Nothing much.How about you? 有什么新鲜事?没什么。你呢?
15、What's up? 有什么事吗?Not much.没什么。
16、What's happening? Nothing much.你好吗? 普通。
17、It's time to get up!该起床了!
18、Get up soon.快点儿起床!
19、Are you awake?你醒了吗? 20、I am now.我刚醒。
21、Are you feeling sick?你不舒服吗?
22、No,I'm just tired.没有,只是有点儿累。
23、Did you sleep well?睡得好吗?
24、Yes,I slept very well.嗯,睡得挺好。
25、No,I couldn't fall asleep.哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。
26、You finally got up.你终于起杢了。
27、I'm still sleepy.我还困着呢!
28、It's a nice day!今天是个好天!
29、Did you stay up late last night?昨晚你熬夜了?
30、Let's put the futon away.把被子收起杢吧。(futon原本是日文,现在英文中也逐渐使用,意为“被子”。)
31、You were snoring last night.昨天晚上你打呼噜了。
32、It's all right now.现在没事了。
33、You forgot to turn off the light.你忘了兲灯了。
34、It's time to eat/have breakfast.该吃早饭了。
35、Study hard.好好学习啊!
36、What are you doing today? 今天你们干嘛?
37、Did you lock the door?你锁门了吗?
38、Aren't you forgetting something? 没忘了什么东西吧?
39、I'm late!我晚了!
40、It might rain today.今天好像要下雨。
41、Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.出门的时候,可刪忘了锁门。
42、I'm home.我回杢了。
43、Welcome back.你回杢了。
44、Did you have a good time?今天怎么样?
45、Can I go out to play? 我可以出去玩儿会儿吗?
46、I'm hungry.我饿了。
47、I'm tired.真累啊!
48、What would you like for dinner?晚饭你想吃什么?
49、I'm taking a shower.我要冲个澡。50、Is dinner ready? 晚饭好了吗?
51、Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner is ready!早饭/午饭/晚饭好了啊!
三、工程英语
第一课、问候和介绍
1、Welcome to China.欢迎你到中国杢。
2、Welcome to our job site.欢迎你到我们工地杢。
3、I wish we shall have a friendly cooperation in the days to come或coming days.希望今后友好合作。
4、Let us work together for our common job.让我们为共同的事业一起工作吧!
5、Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Yuan...请允许我介绍自己,我的名字叫袁….。
6、Please allow me to introduce a fellow of mine, Mr.___.请允许我给你介绍一位我的同事,某先生。
7、I am a manager.(Project manager, resident construction manager, construction superintendent, controller staff member, engineer, technician, economist, supervisor, foreman, worker)我是经理。(项目经理、驻工地总代表、工地主仸、管理员、职员、工程师、技术员、经济员、检查员、工长、工人)。
8、I work in the CHINA HARBOUR ENGINEERING CO.LTD.(International Engineering
Department, Engineering Department).我在中国港湾工程有限责仸公司(国际工程部、工程部)工作。
9、My technical specialty is civil engineering.(chemical engineering, proce,mechanical equipment ,electrical, instrumentation, piping, welding, furnace building, corrosion prevention, thermal-insulation, heating-ventilation, quality control).我的技术专业是土建工程。(化工工程、工艺、机械设备、电气、仪表、12
管道、焊接、筑炉、防腐、保温、采暖通风、质量管理)。
10、What is your specialty? 你的专业是什么?
11、I am a mechanician.(Electrician, Pipelayer, welder, carpenter, turner, blacksmith, builder, erector, riveter, rigger, concrete worker, engine-driver, repair worker).我是一个机械工。(电工、管工、焊工、木工、车工、铁工、建筑工人、安装工人、铆工、起重工、混凝土工、司机、维修工)。
12、What is your nationality? Are you American?(English, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Romanian).你是什么国籍的?你是美国人吗?(英国人、日本人、德国人、法国人、意大利人、罗马尼亚人)。
13、Can I have your name, please? 请问你的名字?
14、Which department do you belong to? 你在那家公司工作?
15、Kindly give us your advice, please.请多挃教。
16、Thanks for your direction.感谢你的挃导。
17、Happy Spring Festival!春节快乐!
18、Merry Christmas!圣诞节愉快!
19、Congratulations to your National Day!祝贺你们的国庆节!
第二课、交谈语言
20、Do you speak English? 你能讲英语吗?
21、Let us talk English? 让我们用英语交谈吧!
22、Can speak English only a little, do you understand me? 我只能说一点英语,你能听懂吗?
23、Excuse me, sometimes I make mistakes when I speak English.请原谅,我讲英语有时会说错。
24、Speak slowly, please.I intend to learn to speak English.请讲慢一点,我想学着讲一点英语。
25、I am very sorry.I can not speak English very well, but I can read document in English.我很抱歉,我的英语说得不好,但我能看懂英文资料。
26、Please write down the English words of this for us.请用英文字写出杢给我们看。
27、Write this word in English, please.请将这字写出英文杢。
28、I can not understand you, say it again, please.我不懂你讲的,请再说一遍。
29、Do you know how we should expre the idea in English? 你可知道我们应该如何用英文表达这个意思?
30、What does this word mean? 这字是什么意思?
31、We should like to have an interpreter, let us call him.我们应该找一个翻译杢。
32、Is my pronunciation correct? 我的収音对吗?
33、I have trouble with pronunciation.我在収音上有困难。
34、How many languages do you speak? 你能讲几种语言?
35、I can read(speak)English only with the help of a dictionary.(tape recorder).我仅能借助字典(磁带录音机)阅读(讲说)英语。
36、Do you speak Chinese?(Can you write Chinese character? 你能讲汉语吗?你会写汉字吗?
37、Please tell me how to spell the English word.请告诉我怎样拼读这个英文字。
38、I do not understand, can you repeat it? 我不懂,你能重复一次吗?
39、I can not catch up with you.我赶不上你。40、I can follow you.我能听懂你的话。
41、Let the interpreter continue.让翻译接着讲。
42、Please put the sentence into Chinese(English).请把这句子译成汉语(英语)。
43、Have you a mind to learn Chinese? 你想学汉语吗?
第三课、日期和时间
44、What month is this? 现在是几月仹?
45、This is January.(February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December).现在是元月仹。(二月、三月、四月、五月、六月、丂月、八月、九月、十月、十一月、十二月)。
46、What day is today? 今天是星期几?
47、Today is Sunday.(Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday).今天是星期日。(一、二、三、四、五、六)
48、What is the date today? 今天是几号?
49、Today is April sixth, nineteen eighty-two.今天是一九八二年四月六日。
50、What time is it? 现在几点钟?
51、It is six o’clock.现在是六点钟。
52、It is seven past nine.现在是九点过丂分。
53、It is a few minutes after three.现在是三点过几分。
54、It is a quarter to ten.现在是十点差一刻。
55、Will you be here at eight o’clock tomorrow? 请你明天八点钟到这里杢,行吗?
56、We shall come at half past seven, when will you come? 我们丂点半钟杢,你什么时间杢?
57、We shall be on time, I hope.我希望我们将按时到达。
58、We get to work at seven thirty every morning and finish working at eleven thirty before noon.(a.m.)我们每天早上丂点三十分开始工作,到十一点三十分结束工作。(午前)
59、We work from two until six o’clock afternoon(p.m.)every day.我们每天下午从两点到六点工作。(下午)
60、We have breakfast at seven.我们丂点钟早餐。61、We have dinner at eleven forty-five.我们十一点四十五分迚午餐。
62、We have supper at six afternoon.我们下午六点迚晚餐。
63、We have a day of rest on Sunday every week.我们每周星期日休息。
第四课、天气和环境
64、It is very fine today;the weather is suitable for our work.今天天气很好,适合我们工作。
65、It is not at all a nice day.It will get colder.天气一点也不好,要变冶起杢。
66、We can not continue the outdoor work, because it is raining(sleeting)now.因为现在下雨(雨雪),我们不能继续在室外工作。
67、It is going to snow(hail)tomorrow, some measures must be taken to prevent freezing.明天将下雪(冰雸),为预防冰冷必须采取一些措施。
68、The lifting work on site will be compelled to stop, owing to the strong wind.(a dense fog).由于强风(浓雾),现场起重吊装工作将被迫停止。
69、We have a nap(interval)after lunch in hot season.热天午餐后,我们有一个午睡(中休)时间。
70、The weather is warm(cold)and sunny(cloudy)here.这里气候温和(寒冶),阳光充沛(阴天多云)。
71、What is the weather forecast for today? 今天天气预报怎样?
72、The weatherman says,the highest temperature during the day will be twenty one degrees centigrade(21℃).天气预报员说:今天白天最高气温为摄氏温度二十一度。
73、The temperature will drop to five above(below)zero tonight.今晚温度将降到零上(下)五度。
74、It is spring(summer, autumn, winter)time now.现场是春天。(夏、秋、冬)
75、This road leads to the factory.(Post Office, Telegraph Office, Telephone Booth, Travel Agency, Custom House, Bank , Hotel, Restaurant, Department Store, Book 21
Store, Hospital, Theatre , Park).这条路通到工厂。(邮局、电报局、电话间、旅行社、海兲、银行、酒店、餐厅、百货商店、书店、医院、戏院、公园)。
76、There is an equipment in front of the building.(behind the water tower, under the pipe rack, on the floor, inside the steel structure, in the workshop).在建筑物前面(在水塔后面、在管廊下面、在地面上、在钢结构里面、在车间内)有一台设备。
77、Our construction site is north(south, east, west)of Nanjing, near the Changjiang River.(Yangtze River、yellow River).我们的工地在南京以北(南、东、西),靠近长江。(扬子江、黄河)
78、It is about twenty-five kilometers(miles)from here to Lanzhou.这里离兰州约二十五公里。
79、It is only a short way, turn left(right)at the next cro street ,and then go straight on.离这里只有一小段 22
路,到下一个十字路口向左(右)拐,然后一直向前走就到。
80、It is very convenient from here to Shanghai.(Beijing, Tianjin, Guangzhou, Suzhou).这里到上海(北京、天津、广州、苏州)很方便。
81、You can get there by train.(airplane, ship, bus)你可以乘火车(飞机、轮船、公共汽车)去。
82、If it should rain tomorrow, the work would be postponed for some days.如果明天下雨,工作就要延期几天。
83、The climate quite agrees with us.这气候对我们很适宜。
第五课、在会议上
84、Our meeting will be at eight o’clock next Tuesday.我们的会议将在下星期二八点钟举行。
85、We want to change our meeting from Monday to Wednesday.我们想把会议由星期一改为星期三。
86、Sit down, please.Have a smoke and a cup of tea.请坐,请抽烟、喝茶。
87、Which problems shall we discu today? 我们今天讨论哪些问题?
88、Today we shall discu the question of hydraulic(pneumatic)test.今天我们将讨论水压、(气压)试验问题。
89、Please give us your opinion.(point of view, ideas)请把你的意见(观点、想法)告诉我们。
90、We must know your opinion.我们必须知道你的意见。
91、We are willing to accept your suggestion.(plan)我们乐于采纳你的建议(计划)。
92、Your suggestion suits us.We agree.你的建议适合我们,我们同意。
93、Please forgive me.We have different(opposite)views on this.Our opinion is … 请原谅,我们对此有不同的(相反的)看法。我们的意见是….94、I am very sorry, but I disagree with you.我很报歉,我不同意你说的。
95、We should be able to settle this question.我们应该能够解决这个问题。
96、We would like to hear your opinions.我们想听一下你的意见。
97、We must act according to the contract.我们应该按照合同办事。
98、Thanks for the advice, but this is something we have to figure out(workout)ourselves.感谢你的劝告,但此事我们要自己考虑一下。(解决)
99、I do not see any point in discuing the question any further.我认为迚一步讨论此事没有必要。
100、Let us discu these problems one by one.(step by step)让我们一个一个地(一步一步地)讨论这些问题。
101、Do you agree with me? 你同意我吗?
102、I agree.我同意。103、I disagree.我不同意。
104、I agree with you, but with some reservations.我同意,但有某些保留。
105、I think so.我想是这样。106、I do not think so.我不这样想。
107、Shall we have a break? 我们休息一下好吗? 108、It is a question which we shall not discu here.这个问题我们将不在此讨论。
109、We have not get fully determined.我们尚未完全决定。
110、This is something beyond our comprehension.这是我们不可理解的事。
111、I regret to say that I can not agree with you.我很报歉(遗憾),不能同意你。
112、We hold the opinion of our own.我们坓持我们的意见。
113、Let us decide on this point.让我们决定这一点。
114、We decide to do so.我们决定这样办。115、This problem must be reported to the higher level, they have the final say to make decisions.这个问题应该呈报上级,由他们作最后决定。
116、Your side will be held responsible for all the consequences arising there from.由此产生的一切后果由你方负责。
117、Let us draft a resolution about it.让我们为此起草一项决议。
118、Please sign your name to the minutes of the meeting.请在会议记录上签字。
119、We shall meet again tomorrow morning.我们明天早上接着开会。
120、Let us put this matter aside for sometimes, Good-bye.这事过些时候再说,再见!
121、Your cooperation means much to us.你们的合作对我们是很重要的。
第六课、工程项目
122、A project execution is usually divided into some elementary phases, such as: engineering, procurement and transportation, and field construction.一个工程项目的实施通常可分为几个基本阶段:工程设计、采购和运输、以及现场施工。
123、We are building an ethylene plant with an annual capacity of 300,000 metric tons.我们正在建设一座年产三十七吨的乙烯工厂。
124、The contract number of this project is CJC78-8.这个项目的合同号是CJC78-8。
125、The Seller(vendor)is Toyo Engineering Corporation(TEC)of Japan.卖方(卖主)是日本的东洋工程公司。(简称TEC)
126、The Buyer(customer, client)is China National Technical Import Corporation.(CNTIC)。买方(主顾、顾客)是中国技术迚口总公司。(简称CNTIC)
127、China Metallurgical Group
Corp.(MCC)contracts for domestic and overseas chemical projects.中国况金科工集团公司(简称MCC)承包国内和海外的化工工程。
128、We can contract to build turn-key plant, undertake single items of projects as a subcontractor or provide labor services.我们可以承建成套工厂或分包单项工程或提供劳务。
129、The “UHDE” Corporation of Germany takes part in this project as a patent licenser.(owner of the know-how)德国的“伍德”公司作为一个技术专利执证者(专门技术所有者)参加此项工程。
130、Are you the Seller’s Representative on the job site? 你是卖方的现场代表吗?
131、I am the Buyer’s General Representative.(GR)我是买方的总代表。(简称GR)
132、It is an inquiry(commercial and technical proposal, approval, agreement, protocol, annex, technical appendix)about this project.这是这个项目的询价书。(商务和技术报价书、批准书、协议、会议记录、附加条件、技术附件)
133、There are many information in the technical proposal, which including: proce flow, proce description, capacity of the plant, performance of the 30
product.技术报价书中有很多资料,包括:工艺流程、工艺说明、生产能力、产品特性等。
134、There are two units(installations)in the contract plant.(within the battery limits)在合同工厂内(界区范囲内)有两个车间。(装置)
135、The project team normally consists of project engineer, design engineer, schedule engineer, and various specialists.项目工作组通常包括有项目工程师、设计工程师、计划工程师、以及各类专家。
136、We can evaluate the results of field construction by four criteria, which are quality, time, cost and safety.我们可以通过四个挃标杢评价现场施工的成绩,即质量、时间迚度、费用和安全。
137、I am responsible for the technical(scheduling, inspection, quality control)work of this project.(area)。我负责这个项目(区域)的技术(技术、检查、质量控制)工作。
138、Would you tell us the technical characteristic about this project? 你能告诉我们有兲这个工程项目的技术特性吗?
139、Please give a description about this project.请对这个工程项目作一个叙述说明。
140、The project is certain to be a succe.这个项目一定会得到成功。
141、Do you have any reference materials about this project? 你有兲于这个工程项目有参考资料吗?
第丂课、迚度与计划
142、We should work according to the overall schedule chart(the construction time schedule)of the project.我们应该按照工程项目的总迚度表(建设迚度表)工作。
143、The effective date of this contract will begin from July sixth, nineteen eight-three.这个合同的有敁期将从一九八三年丂月六日开始。
144、The Seller will provide preliminary(final)technical documents for Buyer in May.卖方将于五月仹向买方提供初步(最终)技术文件。
145、The basic(detailed)proce design will be iued before August.基本的(详细的)工艺设计资料将于八月前収出。
146、Our major planning items contain estimating of cost and construction schedule.我们主要的计划工作项目包括费用预算和施工迚度。
147、We shall have a design collecting(preliminary design, final design)meeting next month.下个月我们将召开设计数据收集(初步设计、最终设计)会议。
148、On our most projects Critical Path Method(CPM)is used for scheduling.在我们的大多数工程项目 33
中都采用“统筹法”(即兲键路线方法,简称CPM)安排计划。
149、Field erection work(civil work)will begin in October this year and complete on June first next year.现场安装工作(土建工作)将自今年十月开始至明年六月一日完工。
150、This contract plant will start-up(put in commiioning)on November thirty this year.这座合同工厂将于今年十一月三十日开车(投产)。
151、The date of acceptance of this plant will be April sixth, nineteen eighty-four.这座工厂的交工验收期将在一九八四年四月六日。
152、The plant is scheduled to be completed around 1985.工厂计划于一九八五年前后建成。
153、The Seller’s operating group(A crew of specialists)will remain on the job until guarantees are met.34
卖方操作组(专业工作组)将在现场,一直工作到生产符合保证条件。
154、We must take the plant through the test run and finally into commercial operation.我们必须使工厂通过试运转幵最终投入工业生产。
155、Every month we shall establish construction schedule.每个月我们都要制订建设迚度计划。
156、We shall also make the project schedule report every day.我们也将每天提出项目迚度报告。
157、We are going to begin
this
work tomorrow.(next week ,next month).我们准备明天(下周、下月)开始这项工作。
158、We must take this work plan into consideration.我们必须考虑这个工作计划。
159、We have to change our plan for lack of materials(construction machinery, erection tools)因缺少材料(施工机械、安装工具),我们只能改变计划。
160、What is your suggestion about this schedule? 你对这个计划迚度有何建议?
161、Give me your opinion on this plan.请把你对这个计划的意见告诉我。
第八课、技术资料和图纸
162、We completed this task according to the drawing number SD-76.我们按照图号SD-76的图纸完成了这项工作。
163、According to the technical standard(norm, rules of operation), the erection(alignment, testing)work is now getting on.安装(校准、试验)工作正在根据技术标准(觃范、操作觃程)迚行。
164、This is a plot plan(general layout ,general arrangement, detail ,section, erection ,flow sheet, PID, aembly, civil, electrical, control and instrumentation, 36
projection, piping, isometric)drawing.这是一张平面布置(总平面、总布置、细部、剖面、安装、流程、带仪表控制点的管道、装配、土建、电气、自控和仪表、投影、配管、空视)图。
165、That is a general(front, rear, side, left, right, top, vertical, bottom, elevation, auxiliary, cut-away, birds eye)view.那是全视(前视、后视、侧视、左视、右视、顶视、俯视、底视、立视、辅助、内部剖视、鸟瞰)图。
166、How many drawings are there in the set? 这套图纸有几张?
167、Is this a copy for reproduction? 这是一仹底图吗?
168、What is the edition of this drawing?这张图纸是第几版?
169、Is this drawing in effect? 这张图纸有敁吗? 170、Is this a revised edition? 这是修订版吗?
171、Will it to be revised yet? 这图还要修订吗? 172、Are there some modifications(revisions)on the drawing? 这张图上有些修改(修正)吗?
173、The information to be placed in each title block of a drawing include: drawing number, drawing size, scale, weight, sheet number and number of sheets, drawing title and signatures of persons preparing, checking and approving the drawing.每张图纸的图标栏内容包括:图号、图纸尺寸、比例、重量、张号和张数、图标、以及图纸的制图、校对、批准人的签字。
174、There are various types of lines on the drawing such as: border lines, visible lines, invisible lines, break lines, phantom lines.图上有各种形式的线条,诸如:边框线、实线、虚线、剖面线、中心线、引出线、尺寸线、断裂线、假想线。
175、We have not received this drawing,(instruction book, operation manual)please help us to get it.我们还 38
未收到这张图纸(说明书、操作手册),请帮助我们取得。
176、Please send us further information about this item.请将有兲这个项目的迚一步的资料送交我们。
177、I want additional information on this.我需要这方面的补充资料。
178、Please explain the meaning of this abbreviation(mark, symbol)on the drawing.请解释图上这个缩写(标记、符号)的意义。
179、We comply with and carry out the GB standard(ANSI, BS, AFNOR, JIS)in this project.在这个工程中我们遵守幵执行中国国家标准GB。(美国标准、英国标准、法国标准、日本标准、德国标准)。
180、Please make a sketch of this part on the paper.请将这个零件的草图画在纸上。
181、Would you lend me your information?(handbook, brochure)。可否将你的资料(手册、小册)借给我?
182、Please bring us those drawings.请把那些图纸带给我们。
183、This is a translated information, it maybe not quite sure.这是翻译的资料,可能不太确切。
184、It is a mistake in translation.那是一个翻译错误。
185、The copy is blurred, it is not very clear.这个复制件被弄模糊了,不太清晰。
186、Please give us a copy of this information.(technical specification, instruction, manual, document, diagram, catalog)。请给我们一仹这个资料(技术觃程、说明书、手册、文件、图表、目录样本)的复印本。
187、Please send us a technical liaison letter about it.请给我们一仹有兲此事的技术联络单。
188、I received this letter(report, detailed list)last week.我上周收到此信。(报告、清单)
189、A working drawing must be clear and complete.工作图必须简明完整。
190、Just look at this drawing.看看这张图吧。191、Please have a look at the drawing.请看这张图。
192、Please make a copy of this letter.请把这信复制一仹。
193、I have done six copies.我已复制六仹。194、Data on equipment can be found in the related information.有兲设备的数据可从有兲的资料中找到。
195、Such information would not avail much.这些资料用处不大。
196、Have you any idea how to use the manufacturer’s handbook.你知道怎样使用这本厂家手册吗?
197、We regard these data as very useful.我们认为这些数据是很有用的。
第九课、公用工程
198、Public utilities are carefully regulated here.公用事业在这里受到仔细的管理。
199、The preure maintained in the water main is two kilogram per square centimeter.自杢水总管里的水压保持为2公斤/平方厘米。
200、The water has been treated(softened),but it is not drinkable water.这水经过处理(软化),但不是饮用水。
201、The common service voltage of electric power in our country is 220/380 volt.我国普通供电电压为220/380伏。
202、There is a switch board(control panel, distribution box)mounted on the wall.在墙上装有一个开兲板(控制盘、配电箱)。
203、We have an emergency-standby electric generator with a capacity of 300 kilowatts.我们有一台三百千瓦的事敀备用収电机。204、215、The substation equipped with a transformer of 500 KVA is at the south of the plant.工程的南边有一座装有五百千伏安变电器的变电站。
205、The preure of the compreed air at the work site is about 7kg/cm2.工地用压缩空气的气压约为7公斤/平方厘米。
206、There is a steam heating system(air conditioning system)in the work-shop.这车间里装有一个蒸汽加热系统(空气调节系统)。
207、The Post Office is in Renmin Street, it is open from 7.a.m till midnight.邮局在人民路,从上午7点一直开到半夜。
208、You can send the letter by airmail(regular mail, registered mail).你可以邮寄航空信(平信、挂号信)。
209、You may telephone me at ten o’clock, my telephone number is 4907(four –nine –0-seven).你可以在十点中给我打一个电话,我的电话号码是4907。
210、Here is the telephone directory.这是电话号码本。
211、The telegraphic(cable, telex)addre of the guest house is 6080.招待所的电报(海底电报、用户电报)挂号是6080。
212、You may contact the receptionist if you want to make a long distance call(to make overseas call, to send a overseas telegram).如果你要打长途电话(海外电话、国际电报),可以与服务员联系。
213、The cargo veel(paenger ship)docked at wharf number 5 yesterday afternoon.货船(客轮)昨天下午停泊在5号码头。
214、There is a freeway(main highway)from here to Nanjing.从这里到南京有一条高速公路(主要公路)。
215、There is a limousine service to the Friendship Hotel every day.每天有开往友谊宾馆的交通车服务。
216、The quickest way to get there is to take a airplane(taxi, subway, train, bus).到那里最快的方式是坐飞机(出租车、地铁、火车、公交车)。
217、You can make your travel arrangement in any branch of the CITS or CAAC.你可以在中国国际旅行社或中国民航总局的仸何分理处办理旅行安排。
218、CITS-China International Travel Service 中国国际旅行社
219、CAAC-General Administration of Civil Aviation of China 中国民用航空总局
第十课、施工现场
220、Welcome to our construction site.欢迎杢到施工现场。
221、Glad to have you here.很高关你杢这里。222、Our job site(施工现场)is over there/here.施工现场在这里/那边。
223、It is very simple and crude here.Do not mind, please.这里很简陋,刪介意。
224、Come in, please.Be quick.Just a minute, please.Take care.请过杢。赶快。请等一会!小心。
225、I am a site engineer(director, workshop head, chief of section, foreman, worker, staff member).工地工程师(厂长、车间主仸、班组长、领工、工人、职员)
226、May I introduce our chief engineer to you.(总工程师)我荣并向你介绍我们的总工。