外贸英语之支付篇由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“外贸英语口语付款篇”。
商务英语之外贸英语付款篇
之一 付款工具以及托收和汇付
这个月末以前应该付款。
Payment should be effected before the end this month
用英镑付款较方便。
It is convenient to pay in pound sterling.至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?
Now, as regards to payment, we agreed to use us dollars, am I right?
用日圆付款可能会有困难。
It is difficult to make payment in janpanese yen.我从未用过人民币付款。
I have never made payment in renminbi before.我们不能接受延期付款。
I never accepted payment on deferred terms.你们拒付的理由是什么?
What's your reason for the refusal of payment?
托收款未得照付。
Collection is not paid.我们相信你们不会拒付。
We don't think you'll refuse to pay.银行只接受一次拒付。
Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
We will not pay until the shipping documents for goods are reached us.设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还.The equipment will be paid in installment with the commodities produced in our factories.我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。
We are worry about the decline in prices will cause the refusal of payment.如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。
Of course the payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。
Now we have settled down the terms of payment.我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?
Shall we have the talk about the terms of payment?
您希望用什么方式付款?
What is the mode of payment you want to employ?
这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。
This is the normal mode of payment in international busine.我们不能接受其他的付款条件。
We can’t accept other terms of payment.如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。
If you can’t be more flexible, we can’t accept the terms of payment.请见票即付。
Please protect our draft on presentation.你方的汇票见票即付。
Your draft will be honored on presentation.汇票已经在纽约贴现。
Our draft was discounted in new york
我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。
Our draft no 36 has been dishonored.汇票之款尚未收进。
The draft has not been collected.我们无力兑付这些汇票。
We are unable to meet these drafts.我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。
We have drawn the clean draft for the value of this shipment.我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。
We have drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to
汇票已经交银行按光票托收.The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。
You can draw on me juts as if there is a letter of credit.我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。
We are sending the draft to china bank for documentary collection.我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。
We will draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。
We will draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore
我们已经将款以支票汇出。
We have already remitted the account by check.我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。
We enclose a check for RMB 200
Words and Phrasesdiscount 贴现 draft 汇票 Promisory Note 本票 cheque 支票 clean bill 光票 documentary bill 跟单汇票 Sight Bill 即期汇票 Time Bill 远期汇票 Usance Bill 远期汇票Commercial Bill 商业汇票 Banker's Bill 商业汇票 Banker's Bill 银行汇票Commercial Acceptance Bill 商业承兑汇票 Bankers'
Acceptance Bill 银行承兑汇票 invoice 发票Performer Invoice 形式发票 Sample Invoice 样品发票 Consignment Invoice 寄售发票Recipe Invoice 收妥发票
Certified Invoice 证明发票 Manufacturers' Invoice 厂商发票At sight 即期,见票即付 At...days(month)after sight 付款人见票后若干天(月)付款At...days sight 付款人见票后若干天即付款 At...days after date 出票后若干天付款At...days after B/L 提单签发后若干天付款remittance 汇付 Mail transfer(M/T)信汇 Demand Draft(D/D)票Telegraphic Transfer(T/T)电汇 collection 托收 clean Bill for
Collection 光票托收Documentary Bill for Collection 跟单托收 Uniform Rules for Collection 《托收统一规则》Collection Advice 托收委托书 Advice of Clean Bill for Collection 光票托收委托书
Collection Bill Purchased 托收出口押汇 Trust Receipt 信托收据copy 副本original 正本
很抱歉,我们不能接受凭单付款办法。
We regret we can’t accept payment cash against document.以后的交易我们以付款交单方式支付。
We accept D/P payment for the future dealings.我们可以按60天付款交单的方式进行交易.We can do the busine on 60 days D/P basis.我们同意开立30天期的付款交单汇票。
We agree to draw at 30 days D/P.我们同意将即期信用证付款方式改为即期付款交单
we agree to change the terms of payment from L/C to D/P at sight.我们按付款交单方式收你方这批货款。
We will draw D/P against your purchase.在此推销阶段,我们将考虑接受付款交单方式以资鼓励。
We will consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage, as the special sign of encouragement.很抱歉,我们不能同意“货抵目的地付款交单”方式付款。
We regret we can’t accept cash against document on the arrival of goods at
destination.买方建议用承兑交单作为付款方式,但卖方不愿例外。
The buyer suggest D/A as the terms of payment, but the sellers was unwilling to make any expectation.我们不同意开具30天期的承兑交单汇票。
We can’t agree to draw at 30 days D/A.因此,最好是采用付款交单方式或承兑交单方式.So it’s better for us to adopt D/P or D/A.如果您能接受D/P或D/A付款,那可帮了我们大忙。
It will help us a lot if you accept D/A or D/P.您能否来个例外,接受D/A或D/P付款方式?
Can you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P.Words and Phrases
Documents against Payment(D/P)付款交单Documents against Payment at Sight(D/P sight)即期付款交单Documents against Payment after Sight(D/P sight)远期付款交单Documents against Acceptance(D/A)承兑交单dealing 交易,生意
sales-purchasing 促销,推销stage 阶段,过程destination 目的地to make exception 例外
Cash Against Payment 凭单付款
之二 信用证方式下的付款方式
我们坚持用信用证方式付款。
We insist on the letter of credit.我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。
As I said before, we require payment by L/C.我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。
We still want to use letter of credit as the mode of payment.我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。
We always require L/C for our export.我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。
L/c at sightis normal for our export to France.进口我们也采用信用证汇款。
We also pay by L/C for imports
我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。
Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。
You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker’s guanrantee.信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?
Is the wording of “confirmed” neceary for the letter of credit?
我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。
For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?
What do you say to 50% by l/c and the balance by D/P?
请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。
Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。
The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?
Will you please to increase the credit to$1000?
信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。
The credit is short opened to the amount of 100
你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆.Your L/C No.48 is short of $29.欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。
Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.我在美国的一家银行开立了人民币信用证。
I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in USA
伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或合同开立人民币信用证。
The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.顺便问一句,您几时开立信用证呢?
When do I have to open the letter of credit?
按照新的进口许可证规定,你方什么时候能开出一张信用证?
When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?
请及时开出信用证。
Please open letter of credit in good time.我们会按时开证的。
We'll open the letter of credit at sight.我同意用即期信用证付款。
I agree to use letter of credit at sight.信用证是即期的还是远期的?
Is the credit at sight or after sight?
我们在3月初开出信用证。
Our letter of credit will be opened early March.我们在装船前1个月开立信用证。
We'll open the credit one month before shipment.请在交货前20到30天开出信用证。
Please open the L/C 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.这张信用证7月15日到期。
This letter of credit expires on 15th July.信用证的有效期将延至8月30日。
The validity of the L/C will be extended to 30th August.这样做,你们可以省去开证费用。
To do so, you could save bank charges for opening an L/C.你们能不能劝说客户将TD204号信用证延期一个月?
Will you persuade your customer to arrange for a one-month extension of L/C No.TD204?
开证得交押金,因此花费较大。
It's expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.这种信用证付款方式让我们花费太大了。
We pay too much for such a letter of credit arrangement.开立信用证还要缴纳银行手续费。
There will be bank charges in connection with the credit.信用证会增加我们进口货物的成本。
A letter of credit would increase the cost of my import.卖方要修改信用证。
The seller will request to amend the letter of credit.你们拒绝修改信用证就等于取消订单。
Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.Please amend L/C No.205 as follows.