一些比较有趣,实用的英语句子由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“有意思的英语句子”。
引导语:It’s not the fall that kills you,it’s the sudden stop at the end。跳楼的时候,“啊——”的时候还没死,“啪!”那才是死了。
1、I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way.So I stole a bike and asked for forgivene.开始我直接求上帝赐辆自行车。后来我琢磨上帝办事儿不是这个路数。于是老子偷了一辆然后求上帝宽恕。
2、I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather..Not screaming and yelling like the paengers in his car.我希望能像爷爷那样,安静地在睡梦中死去„„ 而不是要像他开的车上那些惨叫滴乘客一样死法啊!
3、Do not argue with an idiot.He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.你永远不能战胜一个纯SB,因为他会把你的智商拉到跟他个水平,然后用丰富的经验打败你。
4、The last thing I want to do is hurt you.But it's still on the list.直译:在这个世界上,我最不愿意做的事就是伤害你,但是这件事仍在我的考虑之列。
a:我真不想伤害你,但你也别逼我。
b:吾虽不杀伯仁,伯仁由我而死。
5、If sex is a pain in the a, then you're doing it wrong...a.如觉嘿咻乃屁眼不能承受之痛,那是你操错洞。
b.若XXOO是下体的痛,那么,是你操错。
6、The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.a.早起滴小鸟有虫虫!晚到的老鼠有奶酪!
b.早起的鸟儿有虫吃,早起的虫儿被鸟吃。
7、We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.在咱们这噶哒送外卖的都比警察来的快.8、Having sex is like playing bridge.If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.XXOO就象打桥牌。如果对手不好使,自己的手必须好使。
9、Some people are like Slinkies...not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.有些人就像 Slinkies(弹簧玩具),没什么实在用处,但看他们在楼梯上倒腾来捣腾去还是很有喜感。
10、Politicians and diapers have one thing in common.They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.政客和纸尿布有一个共同点就是:他们都很有规律地被替换,而且因为同一个理由——脏了!
11、War does not determine who is right-only who is left.战争不能决出正义,但能判出哪方出局。
12、Women might be able to fake orgasms.But men can fake a whole relationship.a.女人的高潮可能是装出来的。但是男人TMD可以整段感情都是装出来的!
b.女人假装高潮以获取真实的感情;男人假装感情以获取真实的高潮。
13、We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.我们永远不可能真正的成熟,我们只是学会在众人面前装逼。
14、Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny.If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.男人就两种状态:饿和性饥渴。要是他不硬,就给他个三明治!
15、Light travels faster than sound.This is why some people appear bright unl you hear them speak.光总是比声音跑的快点,这就是为嘛有些SB只有在开口说话之后你才发现他是在装B。
16、My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.我妈每次对着我骂草泥马的时候都没看出其中笑点。
17、I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.曾以为我想要的是职业,结果发现我只是想要工资。
18、If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try miing a couple of payments.你要是觉得没人在乎你的死活,那你不妨尝试一下跟你的债主玩躲猫猫~~
19、Sex is not the answer.Sex is the question.“Yes” is the answer.XXOO并不是结论而是个问题,爽不爽才是答案。
20、Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.晚间新闻总是以“晚上好”开头,再告诉你你为什么好不了。
21、How is it one carele match can start a forest fire, but it takes a wholebox to start a campfire?
直译:一根火柴能点着整片森林,一盒火柴也生不起个营火,这咋回事!
意译:想当年哥戴套都能让人怀孕,看今朝叔竟然去看男科
22、If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...does that mean that one enjoys it?
如果4/5的人在忍受腹泻的痛苦,那剩下1/5咋回事?很享受吗?
23、Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.直译:知识就是说你知道西红柿是一种水果;智慧就好似不要把它放进水果沙拉里。
a:知识就是告诉你说应该把鸡蛋放进篮子,智慧则是叫你不要把所有鸡蛋都放进一个篮子。
b:所谓知识就是知道韩少和小四都属于80后,但智慧的mp告诉你这终还是男女有别~
24、If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.上帝瞅着咱们呢,大伙好歹喜感点吧!
25、Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on thesame night.无论,在任何情况下,永远,不要在一个夜晚,同时吃,安眠药,和通便灵。
26、I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian
老子拼死拼活奋斗到食物链顶端,不是为了成为一个素食者。
27、A bus station is where a bus stops.A train station is where a train stops.On my desk, I have a work station..公车站呀公车停。火车站呀火车停。俺桌上有个工作站„
28、If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.要是我听你的,咱俩就都2B了。
29、Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?
海豚可聪明了你知道不?只要驯养几个星期,它们就能让人类乖乖站在池边给它们扔鱼吃 了。
30、A computer once beat me at che, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.a.下棋,我不行;玩跆拳道,电脑不行!
b.下象棋电脑把我玩得团团转,拳击我能把机箱踹得七零八散!
31、I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with “Gue” on it...so I said “Implants?”
瞅见个姐姐,胸前衣服上写着“Gue”...俺就问了一句:“...隆过?”
32、Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walkand talk.Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.孩子就是:你先花2年,教丫们走路和说话。然后你再花16年教丫们坐定和闭嘴。
33、Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
为什么当你说天上有400亿星星时他不怀疑,却偏要检查你所说的“油漆未干”?
34、Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.a.宁愿闭嘴当傻瓜,也别学乌鸦乱呱呱。
b.越解释越SB,不说话最NB。
c.剽悍的人生不需要解释。
d.mp里德话说就是:宁可闭口被人当SB,也不张口解释所有疑。
35、A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don't need it.银行就是当你证明了你不需要钱的时候可以借钱给你的地方
36、Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.a.对你的问题哈哈大笑吧,别人都在这么做。
b.你有什么不开心的?说出来给大家开心开心。
37、The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
a.我知道没人在我脑子里跟我聊天,但那些话真TM有用!
b.我幻想的低吟不一定是真的,但足够让我意淫。
38、A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.a.无愧于心哈?记性不好吧?
b.自从那次在人妖身边醒来,每次去夜店我都提醒自己“一定要戴眼镜„„”
c.意识清醒了,意味着不堪回首了。
39、Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.a.所谓的好姑娘,咳!就是还没被群众抓到的JP女。
b.想立牌坊就得会装。
40、He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.临危忽然微笑的那谁,定是找到替罪羊鸟。
编后语:Hospitality: making your guests feel like they’re at home, even if you wish they were。好客就是:让客人觉得他们像在他们家一样,尽管你真的希望他们滚回他们家。
41、Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street witha bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.如果女人能做到以秃顶和啤酒肚在大街上晃还觉得自己倍儿性感——此时估计男女能平等。
42、The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.小腿上的骨头——在黑房间里找准家具位置的好装备。
43、The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.圣诞老人当然美,他知道所有YD妞住哪儿啊!
44、To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism.To steal from many is research.剽窃一个人的叫剽窃,剽窃许多人的叫研究。
窃钩者诛,窃国者为诸侯。
45、Some cause happine wherever they go.Others whenever they go.有些人一来大家就开心了;有些人一走大家就开心了。.46、I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a great white shark or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot.我发现,我滴脚丫被一小片儿海藻擦过时,我滴那个惨叫声——和我被大白鲨吓坏时的惨叫声是一样滴。
47、Crowded elevators smell different to midgets.直译:你若是挤满人的电梯里的小矮人,肯定能嗅出不同的味儿。
意译:灵感来自于所站的角度与众不同。
48、I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.我可没怨你!我是在谴责你!
49、Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says “If an emergency, notify:” I put “DOCTOR”.What's my mother going to do?
当我填表的时候,有一项是“紧急情况联系:” 我填上了“医生”,到时候我妈能帮上什么忙?!
50、God must love stupid people.He made SO many.上帝一定倍儿爱SB,不然他造这么多!
日常用语
1.My time is your time.请你吩咐!
2.My hands are tied.我很忙,无能为力。
3.To make a long story short.长话短说。
4.It's a date.一言为定。
5.That's a steal.真便宜。
6.She has no sense.她不懂事。
7.It's not big deal.没什么了不起。
8.What's the fu? 吵什么?
9.Don't push me.别逼我。
10.Have a good of it.玩得高兴。
11.Go down to busine.言归正传。
12.Does it serve your purpose.对你有用么
13.It's long story.一言难尽。
14.Don't play poum.别装蒜!
15.Make it up.不计前嫌。
16.Don't over do it.别太过分了。
17.You want a bet? 想打赌吗?
18.Who wants? 谁稀罕?
19.December heartbeat.黄昏恋
20.Follow my nose.凭直觉
21.Cheap skate.小气鬼!
22.Big mouth.多嘴。
23.I'm going to go.我这就去。
24.can-do 能人
25.Leave me alone.别理我。
26.Don't pa the buck.不要推卸责任
27.I can't put up with her.我受不了她。
28.She is just thick-skinned.她真是厚脸皮。
29.I see eye to eye with you.我与你的意见一致。
30.We are on good terms.我们关系很好。
31.Many people.many tastes.各有所好。
32.One man's meat is another man's poison.对一个好的事对另外的人并不是好事。
33.Many hands make light work.人多好干活。
34.I won't live on the handouts of other people.我不会靠人家的施舍过活。
35.He is on his high horse these days.他这几天有点趾高气昂。
36.You give him an inch and he will take a mile.得寸进尺。
37.He is a fast talker.他是个吹牛大王。
38.I can't make two ends meet.青黄不接 月光一族。
39.None of your keyhole.不准偷看。
40.I am totally meed up.我心乱了。(凑数,我补充一个)。
quit it!别闹!
Don't mention it.没关系,别客气。
Who knows!天晓得!
It is not a big deal!没什么了不起!
How come„ 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
Don't push me.别逼我。
Come on!快点,振作起来!(come on的含义很多,主要体现在语气上,使用时请注意语气)
Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。
It is urgent.有急事。
What is the fu? 吵什么?
Still up? 还没睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences.没关系。
Don't let me down.别让我失望。
God works.上帝的安排。
Hope so.希望如此。
get to the point言归正传。(go down to busine我感觉没有get to the point常用,所以换掉)
None of my busine.不关我事。
It doesn't work.不管用。
I'm not going.我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
I don't care.我不在乎。
Not so bad.不错。
No way!不可能!
Don't flatter me.过奖了。
Your are welcome.你太客气了。
It is a long story.一言难尽。
Between us.你知,我知。
Big mouth!多嘴驴!
Sure thin!当然!(我觉得Sure更加popular!I like to use SURE...)
I''m going to go.我这就去。
Never mind.不要紧。
Can-do.能人。
Close-up.特写镜头。
Drop it!停止!
Bottle it!闭嘴!(Shut up用的更多)
Don''t play poum!别装蒜!
There is nobody by that name working here.这里没有这个人。
He neither drinks nor smokes.他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
Break the rules.?违反规则。
How big of you!你真棒!
Poor thing!真可怜!
Nuts!呸;胡说;混蛋
Make it up!不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth.注意言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?
Don't over do it.别太过分了。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
I'm afraid I can't.我恐怕不能。
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
December heartbeat.黄昏恋。
Follow my nose.凭直觉做某事。
Cheap skate!小气鬼!
Go to hell!**吧!
Come seat here.来这边坐。
Good luck!祝你好运!
Gild the lily.画蛇添足。
Make it.达到目的,获得成功。
I'll be seeing you.再见。
He has an ax to grind.他另有企图。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
It is raining.要下雨了。
Can I have this.可以给我这个吗?
I might hear a pin drop.非常寂静。
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Is that so? 是这样吗?
Don't get loaded.别喝醉了。
Stay away from him.别*近他。
Don't get high hat.别摆架子。
Right over there.就在那里。
Doggy bag.打包袋。
That rings a bell.听起来耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears.睡的香。
Play hooky.旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house.我当家。
It's up in the air.尚未确定。
Side dish.配菜。
I am all ears.我洗耳恭听。
Get cold feet.害怕做某事。
Good for you!好得很!
Go ahead.继续。
Help me out.帮帮我。
Let's bag it.先把它搁一边。
Lose head.丧失理智。
Talk truly.有话直说。
He is the pain on neck.他真让人讨厌。
Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?
You bet!一定,当然!
That is a boy!太好了,好极了!
It's up to you.由你决定。
The line is engaged.占线。
My hands are full right now.我现在很忙。
Don't make up a story.不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.小别胜新婚。
She make a me of things.她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
Get an eyeful.看个够。
He has a quick eye.他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze.闲谈。
Tell me when!随时奉陪!
It is a small world!世界真是小!
Not at all.根本就不(用)。
Let's play it by ear.让我们随兴所至。
Wait and see.等着瞧。
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
Hang on!抓紧(别挂电话)!
Leave me alone.别理我。
Chin up.不气,振作些。
You never know.世事难料。
High jack!举起手来(抢劫)!
Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?
她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?
I stay at home a lot.我多半在家里。
She'll be along in a few minutes.他马上会过来。
I'm not it a good mood.没有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker.他是个吹牛大王。
I'm bored to death.我无聊死了。
Bottoms up!干杯!
Daring!亲爱的!
Here we are!我们到了!
I lost my way.我迷路了。
She is still mad at me.她还在生我的气。
I'll get even with him one day.我总有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling.大发雷霆。
She's got quite a wad.她身怀巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be.没地方可去。
I'm dying to see you.我很想见你。
I swear by the god.我对天发誓。
Nothing tricky.别耍花招。
You might at least apologize.你顶多道个歉就得了。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
None of you keyhole.不准偷看。
Come on, be reasonable.嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?
You don't say so.未必吧,不至于这样吧。
Don't get me wrong.别误会我。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today.你今天看起来不大对劲。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
What is you major? 你学什么专业?
My girlfriend and I broke up.我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon.这是千载难逢的事。
It is a deal!一言为定!
I'll kick you ***.我将炒你鱿鱼。
Dinner is on me.晚饭我请。
Say hello to everybody for me.替我向大家问好。
Not precisely!不见得,不一定!
That is unfair.这不公平!
We have no way out.我们没办法。
That is great!太棒了!
You are welcome!别客气!
I have to be late and keep my date waiting.我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
Would you mind making le noise.能不能小声点。
It doesn't take much of you time.这不花你好多时间。
Not in the long run.从长远来说不是这样的。
It is of high quality.它质量上乘。
There is nobody by that name working here.这里没有这个人。
He neither drinks nor smokes.他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
He pushes his luck.他太贪心了。
Break the rules.违反规则。
How big of you!你真棒!
Poor thing!真可怜!
Nuts!呸;胡说;混蛋!
Boy!(表示惊奇,兴奋等)哇!好家伙!
Get out of here!滚出去!
I can't make both ends meet.我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
It can be a killer.这是个伤脑筋的问题。
Dead end.死胡同。
Take a seat!请坐!
Here ye!说得对!
You ask for it!活该!
You don't say!真想不到!
Fresh paint!油漆未干!