酒店英语复习资料_酒店英语复习重点

其他范文 时间:2020-02-27 11:31:38 收藏本文下载本文
【www.daodoc.com - 其他范文】

酒店英语复习资料由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“酒店英语复习重点”。

酒店英语汇总复习资料

感谢与应答

1、Thank you for your advice(information , help)感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。

2、It‘s very kind of you.谢谢,您真好。

3、It‘s my pleasure.非常高兴为您服务。

4、I am at your service.乐意为您效劳。

5、Thank you for staying in our hotel.感谢您在我们酒店下榻。

6、Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起,让您久等了。

Apology 道歉

1、I‘m very sorry.非常抱歉。

2、I’m sorry to trouble you.对不起打扰你了。

3、I‘m sorry to have taken so much of your time.对不起占用你太多时间了。

4、I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起让你久等。

5、Excuse me for interrupting [,intə'rʌpt]you.原谅我打扰你了。

6、I hope you'll forgive me.我希望你能原谅我。

7、It doesn't mater.没关系。

8、Don't bother about that别再想它。

电话用语

1、***hotel , front desk.Can I help you?***饭店,前台。请问有什么可以帮到您?

2、Sorry, he is not in at the moment.对不起,他现在不在。

Would you like to leave a meage? 您要留口信吗?

3、Pardon.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

询问

1、Can(May)I help you?我能帮您什么吗?

2、What can I do for you?我能为您干点什么?

3、Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么能为您效劳的吗?

4、May I use your phone?我能借用您的电话吗?Certainly/ Yes, of course.当然可以。问路

1、Go upstairs/downstairs.上楼/下楼。

2、It's on the second(third)floor.在二

(三)楼。

3、Where is the washroom(restroom, elevator)请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿? 4,This way, please.请这边走Turn left /right.往左转/右转。

提醒

1、Mind(Watch)your step.请走好。

2、Please be careful.请当心。

3、Please don't leave anything behind.请别遗忘您的东西。

4、Don't worry.别担心。

5、Take it easy.放心好了。

6、Please don't smoke here.请不要在这边抽烟。

提供帮助

1、May I take your bag for you?我可以为你拿你的手提包吗?

2、May I help you with your suitcase?我能帮你拿你的箱子吗?

3、Would you like me to call a taxi for you?你需要我为你叫一辆出租车吗?

4、Thanks for the trouble.麻烦你了。

祝贺

1、Congratulations!祝贺您!

2、Happy new year!/Valentine’s Day/Dragon Boat Festival新年快乐!

3、Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐!

4、Have a nice holiday!假日快乐!

5、Wish you every succe!祝您成功!

酒店部门

Housekeeping Department:管家部Security Department:保安部

Transportation Department:车队Project Department:工程部

Finance Department:财务部Purchasing Department:采购部

Human Resource Department人力资源部Staff Canteen:员工饭堂

Staff Hostel: 员工宿舍Marketing Department:市场部

Member Administration Department:会员行政部

Country Club: 乡村俱乐部Front Desk:前台管理部

Food & Beverage:餐饮部Island Café :香岛咖啡厅

职位

instructor [in‘strʌktə]教练receptionist [rɪ'sepʃ(ə)nɪst]接待员

starter 【'stɑːtə]出发员secretary ['sekrɪt(ə)rɪ]秘书waiter男服务员waitre女服务员

cleaner清洁工security guard [sɪ'kjʊərɪtɪ ];保安engineer工程师accountant [ə'kaʊnt(ə)nt]会计

Cook厨师/chefsupervisor [‘suːpəvaɪzə;’sjuː]主管

sales representative营销代表manager经理

Clerk [klɑːk]职员Captain 领班

Chief Driver 车队长Room Attendant 客房服务员

Bartender 调酒师Cashier收银员

Today is July 10th,2012

1-January, 2-February, 3-March, 4-April, 5-May, 6-June,7-July,8-August,9-September,10-October 11-November ,12-December

What day is it today?Today is……

Sunday, 1-Monday,2-Tuesday3-Wednesday,4-Thursday,5-Friday , 6-Saturday

Reception &housekeeping service总台及客房服务

• 1.How long would you like to stay?请问您要逗留多久 2 For how many nights 你要住几个晚上 3, What kind of room would you like(or prefer)?您希望要什么样的房间?4.Which kind of room would you prefer?请问您喜欢哪一种房间? 5.How would you like to settle your bill?请问您的账单如何处理? 6 Do you want a single room or a double room? 你想要单人房还是双人房?7 Would you like a room with bath or shower? 您想要浴缸的还是淋浴的房间?8, How many people are there in your party?你们一起有几个人?9, What is the rate,please?请问房费多少?The current rate is200 night.现行房费是200一天

• 前台接待

C: Room reservation.May I help you, sir?

客房预约部,能为你效劳吗?

G: I’d like to cancel a reservation.我要取消一项预约。

C: May I have the guest name of the reservation?

那是以谁的名字预约的?

G: Johnson.杰克逊.C: May I have the reservation’s date?预定的是哪一天呢?

G: From February 27 for 3 nights.从而2月7号起三晚。

C: Thank you, madam.I’ll cancel Mr.Johnson’s reservation for you and we look forward to have another chance to serve you in the future.谢谢你,女士,我会取消杰克逊先生的预约,我们期待

行李生

• B: Good evening, sir.Welcome to……晚上好,欢迎光临

• G: Thank you.谢谢。

• B:How many pieces of luggage do you have?

•您有多少件行李?

• G: Just these three.只有这三件。

• B:Two suitcases and one bag.Is that right?

•两个旅行箱和一个袋子是吗?

• G:Yes.That’s all.是的,就这些。

• B:I’ll show you to the Front Desk.This way, please.•I will put your bags on the luggage cart.•我带您到前台,请跟我来。我把您的袋子放在行李车上。

• G:I see, thanks.好的,谢谢。

• B:I’ll show you to the Front Desk.This way, please.•I will put your bags on the luggage cart.我带您到前台,请跟我来。

行李车上。

• G:I see, thanks.好的,谢谢。

• B:I’ll show you to your room when you have finished

•checking in.您办完住宿登记时,服务生会带您到房间去。

• G:Ok, fine.好的。

• B:Enjoy your stay here!祝您入住愉快

财务收银

C: Good morning, sir.May I help you?先生您早,需要我效劳吗?

G: Yes, I’m checking out.Will you prepare my bill?

是的,我要退宿。请帮我结帐好吗?

C: Certainly sir.May I have you room key, please?

好的,请把房间钥匙给我好吗?

G: Sure, here you are.好的,给你。

C: Wait a minute, please.I’ll get your bill ready, sir.请稍等,我帮你结算帐单。

C: How would you like to settle the payment?

您打算如何付款呢?

G: In cash, please.Here you are.付现金,给你。

C: Thank you.Looking forward to seeing you again.谢谢。期待您下次光临。我把您的袋子放在餐饮服务基本用语

• 1, What time would you like your table? 您什么时间需要这张餐桌呢?2, A table for two? 你们是两个人吗?3, For how many? 几个人?4, Who’s the reservation for? 您为谁预订?5, You can sit where you like.您可以随便坐。6, Is this table suitable? 这张桌子合适吗?7, The waitre will be here in a few minutes.服务员马上就来。8, Have you been served? 有人为您服务了吗?9, Do you have a reservation, sir? 先生,您预订了吗?10, Would you come with me, please? 请跟我来,好吗?11, Please step this way.这边请。12, Would you like to sit near the window? 您喜欢靠窗坐吗?13, Where would you like to sit? 您希望坐在哪儿呢?14 I’ll be with you in a minute.我马上就来。15, Would you mind sitting here in the corner? 靠角坐您不介意吧?16, Here’s the menu.这是菜单。17, I’ll bring you the menu, sir.先生,我给您拿菜单。18, Here are the menu and wine list.这是菜单和酒单。19, Are you ready to order? 您现在点菜吗?20, Would you like to order now? 您现在点菜吗?21, May I take your order now? 您现在可以点菜了吗?22, Would you like Chinese food or Western food? 您要吃中餐还是西餐?23, What would you like? 您想吃点什么?24 Would you like something to drink? 您想喝点什么吗?25 What kind of drink would you like ? 您要点什么饮料。26 What kind of juice do you want? 您要茶还是咖啡?27 Do you like your coffee, black or white? 您喜欢清咖啡还是牛奶咖啡?28 Would you like green tea or black tea? 您喜欢绿茶还是红茶?29 I’d recommend this dish to you.我愿意向您推荐一个菜。30 I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.我肯定您会喜欢它。31 It’s delicious and worth a try.它鲜美可口,值得一尝。32 How was the food? 饭菜还好吗?33 How do you like the fish cooked this way? 您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?34 Is everything to your satisfaction? 吃得满意吗?35 What’s your opinion of our service? 您对我们的服务有什么意见吗?

点菜

1.Are you ready to order, sir?请问各位决定点什么菜了吗?

2, Which dish would you recommend?你有什么好推荐吗?

3.It’s chef’s recommendation.这是主厨的推荐。

4.Would you like to have a cup of coffee after dinner?饭后我给您送上咖啡好吗?

5.May I write down your order?我来给各位写菜单吧。

6.Then, please enjoy the curd.那么,请尝尝麻波豆腐吧。

7.A chicken ,a fish and a soup for addition, How about?另外,要一个鸡肉,一个鱼,再来一个汤,怎么样?

8.Are these enough for 3 people?这些够三个人吃吗?

• 9.All of you are here, aren't you?你们都来齐了吗?

• 10.Please call me after your ordering.选好菜式请叫我。

11.Have you finished your order? Anything else?请问你们的菜都点了吗?

•12.May I take the dishes for you? 可以上菜了吗?

•13.Please call me if something else.如果还要什么事请叫我。

•14.More coffee, please.请多一些咖啡

•15.The last fime for ordering, please.Anything else?最后的点餐时间,请问还需要什么? 催促上菜

1.Our dishes is not ready, is it ?我们的菜还没上来吗?

2.Please wait a moment.It will be ok soon.请稍等,很快就会好了。

3.Is the chicken ready or not?我们的鸡肉还没好吗?

4.I am so sorry.Please wait a moment.对不起,请稍等。

5.This is not the order we take.We didn’t order the dish.这菜和我们点的不一样。

6、I am so sorry, It’s my fault to call the wrong order.对不起,是我叫错了。

7.Do you want(want to order)some more? Anything else? 还要些什么吗?

8.May I take this ?(with gesture)May I collect your dish? 这个菜碟可以收起来吗?

9.Your bill comes to 30 yuan.Thank you, sir.30块,谢谢。

10.This is your change.这是找您的零钱。

11.We are looking forward to see you again /next weekend, next time欢迎下次光临。客人投诉

• 1There is a terrible smell in my room.我房间有很重的味道。

• 2 I will come and clean your room immediately

• 3I am out of toilet paper.厕所没有纸巾了

• 4We will send to your room at once我们马上把纸巾送到您的房间

• 5My toilet is stopped up/blocked我房间的厕所堵住了。

• 6 The TV isn’t working/ There is something wrong with the lamp/pipes/hair

dryer/thermos……电视/灯/水管/吹风机/热水器['θɜːmɒs]坏了

• 7 May I have a look? I’ll ask the Engineering Department to look into it.我可以看看嘛?我马上要工程部的人来修理。

• 8 We will send someone to your room at once我们马上派人过去清理一下

• 9 My sinkis leaking我房间的水池漏水

• 10 I am very sorry.May I have a look?真的很抱歉,我可以先看一下是什么情况

吗?

• 11 I have broken a gla.我打破了个玻璃杯

• 12 According toour regulation, anyone who breaks a gla will have to pay for it.根据我们的相关规定,任何打破被子的人都不得不赔付该杯子。

• 13,How would you pay ?Bycash or credit card?请问您怎么付款?用现金还是信用卡? • 14,Would you please sign the checks?您能在支票上签字吗?

• 15,would you like to put it on your hotel bill?您愿意将它记到您酒店的账上吗?

• 16,Here is your change, please check it,and here is your receipt这是找给您的钱,这是您的收据,请查看一下。

1,Here is a brochure and tarif of our hotel只是介绍我们酒店的的小册子和价目表

2,we will give you a 10% discount 我们给您9折优惠。

• 3,I am sorry,there is no discount抱歉,没有折扣。4,It is ggod value for the price这是物有所值的。5,you have made a good choice,you have very good taste您真会买东西,您眼力真好。5,May I present you a little souvenir?请接受我们的一点小纪念品 6,It is our pleasure to serve our guests well.我们能为客人服务好而感到高兴。7,I am happy,everything is for your satisfaction.很高兴您对一切都满意。8,Please accept my apologies on behalf of the hotel我代表酒店向你致歉 9,I do apologize for these inconvenience on behalf of our hotel对您造成的不便,我谨代表酒店像您道歉 10,I am afraid we cannot do that.It is against the hotel's regulations.我恐怕不能那样做,这是违反酒店的规章制度的。11,I will report it to our manager我会向我们的经理汇报。12,we will let you know as soon as poible我们会尽快让您知道 13,I aure you it will not happenagain.我保证此类事情不会再发生。保安英语 1,Be sure not to leave anything behind,please.请注意不要遗留下任何东西。2,Please take good care of it请将它保管好 3,Do you remember where and when you poibly lost it?您记不记得您可能是在什么时候,在哪里丢的? 4,Mr.Smith,we have found your wallet in the Lobby Bar我们在大堂酒吧找到了您的钱包。5,Please check to see if everything is here.请检查一下东西是否齐全。6,Please report the case to the Security Department请将事件报告保安部。7,Did you make an appointment?您和他事先约好了吗? 8,Please wait for a moment;she is coming down to show you the way请稍等,他这就下来给您带路 9,There is an alarm from the smoke sensor in your room,can we get in your room and have a check您的房间烟感器发出了警报,我们能进来检查一下吗? 10,Could you leave any valuables in the Front Cashier,please?请问您能将贵重物品存放在前台收银处吗? 11, The taxi will be here in a minute.we can let the the taxi driver know your destination出

租车马上就来,我们可以告诉出租车司机您的目的地

下载酒店英语复习资料word格式文档
下载酒店英语复习资料.doc
将本文档下载到自己电脑,方便修改和收藏。
点此处下载文档

文档为doc格式

    热门文章
      整站推荐
        点击下载本文