酒店英语用语2由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“酒店英语词汇2”。
酒店英语
饭店英语交流用语·欢迎、问候用语
1、Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam)早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2、How do you do?您好!(初次见面)Glad to meet you.很高兴见到您。
3、How are you?您好吗?Fine, thanks.And you? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4、Welcome to our hotel(restaurant, shop).欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)
I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7、Have a good time!祝您过得愉快!
8、***hotel, front desk.Can I help you?***饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9、Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number.对不起,我拨错号了。
10、May I speak to your general manager?能和你们总经理说话吗?
Speaking.我就是。
11、Sorry, he is not in at the moment.对不起,他现在不在。
Would you like to leave a meage?您要留口信吗?
12、Pardon.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
I beg your pardon.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
饭店英语交流用语·祝贺用语
13、Congratulations!祝贺您!
14、Happy birthday!生日快乐!
15、Happy new year!新年快乐!
16、Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐!
17、Have a nice holiday!假日快乐
18、Wish you every succe!祝您成功!
答谢和答应语:
19、Thank you(very much).谢谢您(非常感谢)。
20、Thank you for your advice(information, help)感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
21、It's very kind of you.谢谢,您真客气。
22、You are welcome.不用谢。
23、Not at all.不用谢。Don't mention it.不用谢。
24、It's my pleasure.非常高兴为您服务。(With pleasure.)(My pleasure.)
25、I am at your service.乐意为您效劳。
26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
27、I'm sorry.很抱歉。
28、Excuse me.对不起。
29、I'm sorry, It's my fault.很抱歉。那是我的过错。
30、Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起,让您久等了。
31、Sorry to interrupt you.对不起,打扰您了。
32、I'm sorry about this.对此表示抱歉。My apologize.我向您道歉。
33、I apologize for this.我为此道歉。
34、That's all right.没关系。
35、Let's forget it.算了吧。
饭店英语交流用语·征询和指路用语
36、Can(May)I help you?我能帮您什么吗?Yes, please.好的。
37、What can I do for you.我能为您干点什么?
38、Is there anything I can do for you?有什么能为您效劳的吗?
39、Just a moment, please.请稍等一下。
40、May I use your phone?我能借用您的电话吗?Certainly.当然可以。Yes, of course.当然可以。
41、Go upstairs/downstairs.上楼/下楼。
42、It's on the second(third)floor.在二
(三)楼。
43、Excuse me.对不起。
Where is the washroom(restroom, elevator)?请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿? This way, please.请这边走Turn left /right.往左转/右转。
45、It's in the lobby near the main entrance.在大厅靠近大门。
46、It's in the basement at the end of the corridor.在地下室走廊尽头。饭店英语交流用语·提醒和告别用语
47、Mind/(Watch)your step.请走好。
48、Please be careful.请当心。
49、Please don't leave anything behind.请别遗忘您的东西。
50、Don't worry.别担心。
51、Take it easy.放心好了。
52、Please don't smoke here.请不要在这边抽烟。
53、Goodbye.再见。
54、See you later.再见。
55、Good night.晚安。
56、See you tomorrow.明天见。
57、Goodbye and thank you for coming.再见,谢谢您的光临。
58、Goodbye and hope to see you again.再见,希望再见到您。
59、Have a nice trip!一路平安!
60、Wish you a pleasant journey!Good luck!祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!
餐饮部:
11、Sit down, please.Here is the menu.请坐,给您菜单,先生。
May I take your order, sir? 您要点菜吗?
12、What would you like to have, coffee or tea?您要喝咖啡还是茶?
13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
14、Service hours are:
(餐厅)供应时间是:
7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.早餐7点到9点。
11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.午餐11点半到1点半。
6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.晚餐6点半到8点半。
15、Here is the bill.Please sign it.这是您的账单,请签字。
宾馆英语-处理投诉
131.I'm awfully sorry, sir.非常对不起,先生。
132.I do apologize.我向您道歉。
133.No problem, sir.没问题,先生。
134.We'll manage it, but we don't have any spare room today.我们会尽力办到,但是今天我们没有空余房间。
135.Could you wait till tomorrow?
等到明天好吗?
137.And if there is anything more you need, please let us know.如果还需要别的什么东西,请告诉我们。
138.The light in this room is too dim.这房间里的灯光太暗了。
139.Please get me a brighter one.请给我换个亮的。
140.Certainly, sir.I'll be back right away.好的,先生,我马上就回来。
141.The room is too cold for me.I feel rather cold when I sleep.这房间太冷了,我睡觉时感到很冷。
宾馆英语-结帐
185.I'd like to pay my bill now.我想现在结账。
186.Your name and room number, please?
请问您的姓名和房间号码?
187.Have you used any hotel services this morning?
请问您今天早晨是否用过旅馆内的服务设施?
189.Can I pay by credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付吗?
190.Please sign your name here.请您在这里签名。
191.Excuse me.We're leaving today.I'd like to pay our bills now.劳驾。我们今天要离去了。我希望现在就把账结清。
192.By the way, I'd like to tell you that the check-out time is 12:00 noon, sir.先生,顺便告诉您,结账后离开旅馆时间是12点。
193.How about the charge for the days you shared the room with your friend? 这几天您的朋友与您同住费用怎么办呢?
194.Please add to my account.请记在我的账里。
195.Have you used any hotel services this morning or had breakfast at the hotel dining room, Mr.Green?
格林先生,今天早晨您是否用过旅馆服务设施,或在旅馆餐厅用过早餐?
196.Yes, my friend and I just had breakfast at the dining room, but we didn't use any services.是的,我的朋友与我在餐厅刚用过早餐,但是我们没有使用过任何服务设施。
197.The total for the eight days is five hundred sixty yuan and eighty fen.8天来总计是560元8角。