刀豆文库小编猜你可能喜欢“外贸英语常用句子”。
外贸英语之常背句子(精选3篇)由网友“Airpodspro”投稿提供,以下是小编为大家准备了外贸英语之常背句子,欢迎参阅。
篇1:外贸英语之常背句子
外贸英语中常背句子
Can we do a barter trade?
咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?
Is it still a direct barter trade?
这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?
If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber.
如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。
Shall we sign a triangle trade agreement?
我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗?
A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.
我们三方可进行三角贸易。
Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.
补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。
We may agree to do processing trade with you.
我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。
If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.
如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。
We wonder whether you do counter trade.
我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。
延伸阅读:贸易保险术语
All Risks 一切险
F.P.A. (Free from Particular Average)平安险
W.A. / W.P.A (With Average or With Particular Average) 水渍险
War Risk 战争险
F.W.R.D. (Fresh Water Rain Damage) 淡水雨淋险
Risk of Intermixture and Contamination 混杂、玷污险
Risk of Leakage 渗漏险
Risk of Odor 串味险
Risk of Rust 锈蚀险
Shortage Risk 短缺险
T.P.N.D. ( Theft, Pilferage & Non-delivery) 偷窃提货不着险
Strikes Risk 罢工险
篇2:外贸英语之短句
1.Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
2.An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.
如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。
3.The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。
4.Could you manage to hasten the delivery?
你们能否加快装运?
5.Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
6.A timely delivery means a lot to us.
及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。
7.I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery.
非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。
8.There's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.
还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。
9.If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.
如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
10.Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你们能不能设法提前交货?
11.They hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.
他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。
12.Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.
交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?
13.I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
14.Can you effect shipment of the order in March?
您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?
15.Is it possible to effect shipment during October?
能不能在10月份交货?
16.I want the goods to be delivered in June.
我希望你们能在6月份交货。
17.After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。
18.We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.
我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。
19.We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.
请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。
20.You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?
您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?
21.I'm terribly worried about late shipment.
我非常担心货物迟交。
22.You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.
你可以选择天津作为交货港。
23.We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.
我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。
24.What's your unloading port please?
你们的卸货港定在哪里?
25.It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.
把货卸在汉堡不太合适。
篇3:外贸英语之标点符号
.period or full stop 句号
, comma 逗号
: colon 冒号
; semicolon 分号
! exclamation mark 惊叹号
? question mark 问号
- hyphen 连字符
* asterisk 星号
' apostrophe 所有格符号,单词内部的省略
― dash 破折号
_ underscore
‘ ’ single quotation marks 单引号
“ ” double quotation marks 双引号
( ) parenthesis or round brackets 圆括号
[ ] square brackets 方括号
Angle brackets 尖括号
{} curly brackets or braces 大括号
《 》French quotes 法文引号;书名号
... ellipsis 省略号
¨ tandem colon 双点号
\" ditto 同上
‖ parallel 双线号
/ slash or virgule or diagonal mark 斜线号
& ampersand = and
~ tilde or swung dash 代字号
§ section; division 分节号
→ arrow 箭号;参见号
| vertical bar 竖线
\\ backslash 反斜线