外贸英语常用商务函电的英语语句_外贸英语函电常用

其他范文 时间:2020-02-28 00:58:43 收藏本文下载本文
【www.daodoc.com - 其他范文】

外贸英语常用商务函电的英语语句由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“外贸英语函电常用”。

体验式英语教育先锋美联英语

外贸英语常用商务函电的英语语句

随着全球化日趋成熟,中国也逐渐成为不可或缺的一部分。因而,外贸英语也发挥着日趋重要的作用。下面就与大家分享常见的20句商务函电英语。

1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.有劳贵方,不胜感激。

2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。

3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。

4.Allow us to thank you for the kindne extended to us.对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。

5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。

6.We should be grateful for your trial order.如承试订货,不胜感激。

7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。

8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。

9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。

10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。

11.We aure you of our best services at all times.我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。

12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。

13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。

14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。

15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commiion charges.我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。

16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption.我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。

17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything poible to give you whatever information you desire.我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。

18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。

19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enables them to enjoy a maximum profit.这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大利润。

20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持。

下载外贸英语常用商务函电的英语语句word格式文档
下载外贸英语常用商务函电的英语语句.doc
将本文档下载到自己电脑,方便修改和收藏。
点此处下载文档

文档为doc格式

    热门文章
      整站推荐
        点击下载本文